TORC Partners with Terminal Velocity Processing for 2009

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
TORC Partners with Terminal Velocity Processing for 2009

Crandon, WI (April 6, 2009)
-The Traxxas TORC series presented by AMSOIL will partner with Terminal Velocity Processing for the 2009 season. Terminal Velocity Racing (TVR) is a "give-back" program designed to sponsor and fund auto-racing drivers, teams, and series, while benefiting the related automotive merchant community.

"I'm really pumped that we can help out this series and get more involved in the Off-Road Racing World as a Business Partner, I have been around short course racing for the past 5 years and I feel that this series has what it takes to get national attention and to help build the TVP brand," said Joe Parsons, Marketing Director for TVP. "Sponsorships provided by TVP are a collaborative effort between TVP and the automotive merchant community. Processing fees paid out today by the automotive merchants (revenues to random processors) can now be redirected into sponsorships when TVP processes the transactions. Put simply–TVP has committed to donate 100% of its net margin derived from transactional fee income we receive from automotive merchants processing with TVP."

Terminal Velocity Processing is a leading innovative merchant payment processing company-providing solutions to merchants' specific needs. TVP specializes in cost-saving payment processing services for card present (brick & mortar) and card-not-present (CPN) mail order, telephone order and Internet merchants. TVP's consultative approach, superior customer service, coupled with their innovative solutions for merchants are what sets them apart. TVP recognizes that each business is unique and "a one size fits all approach" does not always work. TVP tailors solutions specific to the business and how it operates. TVP is your payment solutions partner.

The Traxxas TORC Series-The Off Road Championship, presented by AMSOIL is the world's premier off road series, bringing together the best of Midwest short course off-road racing with exciting new Western State venues. TORC drivers push the limits with action-packed fender pounding on challenging natural terrain racetracks. The season kicks off May 15, 2009 at Texas Motor Speedway.

http://www.torcseries.com/