TORC-PAS...What a weekend!!!

pdailey

Racer
Just had to throw out what a great weekend of racing at Perris. The Pro Lite races were absolutely amazing. Tim Sanchez on the mic was awesome. It was good to see the stands packed. Track layout was good, allowed for some good racing. Great facilities. Can't wait to see the RJ, Mcgrath show head to Crandon as well as the Toyota domination tour in Pro-4 as well.

Some of the things that caught my attention this weekend...

Ironman Stewart floating around the pits.
Renezeders crew cruising around (We miss you Carl :D)

American Idol finalists Adam Lambert and Kris Allen driving Pro-2's
Simon Cowell spotting for Rick Huseman
Miss America's wardrobe malfunction
Elvis is still alive and racing Super buggy
Steve-O do a lap around the track on his tricycle

OK, some of that stuff I made up. :p:p:p

All in all, great weekend. See you guys in Crandon!!

MADTERROR

It was cool to see Ivan Stewart @ TORC. Would be awsome to see him in a p2 or p4 doing battle.

gmmvp42

Wouldn't it be cool to see Ivan battling with Walker Evans/Roger Mears/Danny Thompson/ Frank Arciero/ Frank Vessels/ Glenn Harris/the Millens etc, in comparable trucks? A celebrity/senior race, not sure what would constitute a senior or an off road celeb, but the thought of watching these guys tear some fenders again would be sick. Just another off road short course dream....

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Wouldn't it be cool to see Ivan battling with Walker Evans/Roger Mears/Danny Thompson/ Frank Arciero/ Frank Vessels/ Glenn Harris/the Millens etc, in comparable trucks? A celebrity/senior race, not sure what would constitute a senior or an off road celeb, but the thought of watching these guys tear some fenders again would be sick. Just another off road short course dream....
..... and do it all for charity!! :) ... wow sounds like a plan to me!!