TORC Perris updates

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
jeff huseman needs some good luck!

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
WOOOO HOOOOOO Cenni, Dave Clark, Jimmy, Mike, Dawn, and Chris CONGRATS. wish we were there.:):):):):D:):D:cool:

Matt_Stankavich

Mr. Football 2009
Reaction
Awesome crowd.

Pro lites
Brandt
kincaid
hart

great race. Lots of battling with Brandt last man standing.
Was it mentioned anywhere that they were going to be doing the "Lucky Dog" for the first person a lap down? Thought it was kinda BS that all of a sudden the guy with the Traxxas sponsorship was getting to make up time. But very impressive to wind up that close in second place from the very back of the pack in that amount of time.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Was it mentioned anywhere that they were going to be doing the "Lucky Dog" for the first person a lap down? Thought it was kinda BS that all of a sudden the guy with the Traxxas sponsorship was getting to make up time. But very impressive to wind up that close in second place from the very back of the pack in that amount of time.
I guess Traxxas is as Traxxas does.

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
I guess Traxxas is as Traxxas does.
This is something that was decided before the races. And let's not forget that USAC runs the show when it comes to race decisions, not the sponsors. Hey, it's 8:30. X-Files is probably on sci fi channel. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
You guys need to get your head out of your @$$! :confused: They told :eek:ALL:eek: the drivers in the driver's meeting that the three PRO truck classes were going to implement that new change. They told us all that the first truck a lap down at the competition yellow would be allowed to catch up to the back of the lead lap before the green.

There have been a couple incidents where a person about to be lapped by the leaders would race the leaders knowing that they just had to keep ahead of them untill the yellow... Not sure if it was at Bark River, or Crandon where the Pro-light leader got a flat because of contact with a lapper trying to block with a lap or two to go before the yellow.

Matt_Stankavich

Mr. Football 2009
Reaction
You guys need to get your head out of your @$$! :confused: They told :eek:ALL:eek: the drivers in the driver's meeting that the three PRO truck classes were going to implement that new change. They told us all that the first truck a lap down at the competition yellow would be allowed to catch up to the back of the lead lap before the green.

There have been a couple incidents where a person about to be lapped by the leaders would race the leaders knowing that they just had to keep ahead of them untill the yellow... Not sure if it was at Bark River, or Crandon where the Pro-light leader got a flat because of contact with a lapper trying to block with a lap or two to go before the yellow.
Thats all I wanted to know. That there was an actual announcment.

Dailey, like its that hard to belive that someone would get preferintial treatment. CORR was famous for letting Carl and Josh get away with stuff.

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Thats all I wanted to know. That there was an actual announcment.

Dailey, like its that hard to belive that someone would get preferintial treatment. CORR was famous for letting Carl and Josh get away with stuff.
Well CORR ain't around no more and this is why USAC makes the calls. No grey area. This is what USAC gets paid for. Mad props to kincaid for coming through the field like that.

Matt_Stankavich

Mr. Football 2009
Reaction
Well CORR ain't around no more and this is why USAC makes the calls. No grey area. This is what USAC gets paid for. Mad props to kincaid for coming through the field like that.
You guys sure are defensive of a simple question. I even said I was impressed by the way Kincaid came storming back up through the field. I wasn't the only in the stands doing the WTF? A simple announcment during opening ceremonies or prior to the Pro races would of squashed that right away. Anyways I'm over it, you got the Traxxas body guard, RDC Cop on the case, so anyone else's opinion doesn't matter.

MADTERROR

Reaction
Great racing going on last night. I was very surpries on how many people showed up on a friday. TORC did a great job of putting this race together. Hope to see you guys out there tonight.

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
You guys sure are defensive of a simple question. I even said I was impressed by the way Kincaid came storming back up through the field. I wasn't the only in the stands doing the WTF? A simple announcment during opening ceremonies or prior to the Pro races would of squashed that right away. Anyways I'm over it, you got the Traxxas body guard, RDC Cop on the case, so anyone else's opinion doesn't matter.
When you accuse the fine people of torc and usac of a conspiracy, yeah, I get defensive. Your opinion is wrong backed up by facts. If you would have just asked the question without throwing out the conspiracy theory, then maybe we wouldn't have jumped down your throat.

**JM**

Reaction
Great racing last night! The tighter track made for some great battles all night. Props to TORC !!!! Now if Jeremy could just get that first win.

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
Reaction
When you accuse the fine people of torc and usac of a conspiracy, yeah, I get defensive. Your opinion is wrong backed up by facts. If you would have just asked the question without throwing out the conspiracy theory, then maybe we wouldn't have jumped down your throat.
Yes, Can't we stop all the BS and let them race? If you were there then you should have seen Kincaid was flying. Rick Huseman's three legged dog run was awesome! :eek: