Reaction
We're gettin' ready to GO GREEN under the LIGHTS
"The Boyz are back in Town"!

Attachments

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
whats with coyne's truck having the fender and the hood covered

new sponsor or is that a dry county and they have a beverage company they shouldn't have on it

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Reaction
The fact is... that Travis was ordered to remove all of the Team Associated RC10.com branding from his truck, from his driver suit and from his crews shirts.

jmason912

Reaction
The fact is... that Travis was ordered to remove all of the Team Associated RC10.com branding from his truck, from his driver suit and from his crews shirts.
That is so stupid!!!! I thought this was not going to an issue in this series??????

Lucas was accused of this practice in the past. I think they would allow Amsoil and Traxxas to be on trucks in the LOORRS series, unless I'm wrong.

I just lost all respect for Traxxas is this is happening.

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
That's real professional, nice work Traxxis! Lets just hope BFG doesn't order all the other tire manufacturers off the track, on second thought, lets ban everything but Traxxis, Amsoil, BFG, Toyo, Oakely, RedBull, Monster, and RockStar. Then it will be exactly what they want.
Rob

jmason912

Reaction
That's real professional, nice work Traxxis! Lets just hope BFG doesn't order all the other tire manufacturers off the track, on second thought, lets ban everything but Traxxis, Amsoil, BFG, Toyo, Oakely, RedBull, Monster, and RockStar. Then it will be exactly what they want.
Rob
Would they ban Carl, or you Rob, if he came to Texas???????

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
Would they ban Carl, or you Rob, if he came to Texas???????

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Let's just say decisions and unprofessionalism like this 100% confirm my decision to stay home, glad I didn't was my sponsors money. I would have had to run a totally blank body.:D
Rob

dansparts

Reaction
That was a dumb move.... Next I guess they'll be telling us what colors we have to paint the trucks or cars. I through the PDG was there to help keep this from happening......or are we going to have to get pre-approval for every sponsor we go after???

Volkspower Racing

Reaction
WOW, only 30 trucks, I thought PDG and the sponsors were giving out travel money to help teams?

Plus the the banning of a sponsor doesnt seem like a good move, I think I would have packed up and went home over taping everything off!

Slash01z

Reaction
The pdg gave $45,000 dollars out 1,000 per driver so atleast 45 trucks should be there!

BLUEBAJA

Reaction
The whole deal with the covering up the Team Associated Stuff is crazy. Thats the first time Ive ever heard of such stupidity! That would be the same as if in the 2009 Monster Energy Supercross Series they made all of the riders sponsered by other energy drinks cover their sponsers. That is just crazy! Sponsers pay out alot of $$ to these guys to have their logo on a truck or car and for someone else to say "Nope thats our competitors logo, you need to cover that up".

sheezadaisy

Reaction
Bummer to hear that TORC is banning sponsors... Lucas Oil Studios has just finished shows 3 & 4 from Surprise, AZ and the Unlimited 2 podium finishers are all wearing their BFG hats. Sponsors need to feel the love to support their racers and/or series.

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
The whole deal with the covering up the Team Associated Stuff is crazy. Thats the first time Ive ever heard of such stupidity! That would be the same as if in the 2009 Monster Energy Supercross Series they made all of the riders sponsered by other energy drinks cover their sponsers. That is just crazy! Sponsers pay out alot of $$ to these guys to have their logo on a truck or car and for someone else to say "Nope thats our competitors logo, you need to cover that up".
in the 80's HDRA went to texas we got there and all of the trucks and buggies that had alcohol sponsors had to cover them up cause it was a dry county it had changed 2 weeks before we got there to race that was the nastiest muddiest race i had ever seen
we had to even cover up the offical trucks

LORENZ

Reaction
Lucas Oil Studios has just finished shows 3 & 4 from Surprise, AZ

You know what would be first class? Giving the RDC crowd a 30 second teaser of LOORRs round 3 and 4 before the nation gets it on national TV. TORC isn't allowing Media on RDC, Lucas Oil should step up with a teaser for the die hard fans over here.

You can use my idea Pro-bono-publico. Make it happen Sheezadaisy!

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
Lucas Oil Off Road Series accept no substitute.

ragracin

Reaction
Guys can anyone remember CORR, everyone thought they were the bomb and you all came on here(RDZ) and praised them after every race, can anyone remember that. Look what happened in the end. You should never be over confident. People on here throwing stones and calling people unproffessional and it really is not saying much for you either. If you all could care less about TORC then why do you bother. You all know it is their night and you all sit and annalize everymove. I felt the same way when CORR moved out west and when it did fail I did not come on here and rub it in. I did not see Jeff Kincaid on here stooping to that level *** and the reat of you. If LOORS has a problem you will NEVER see Jeff posting about it. I am from Crandon so I am sure I have a big red target on my back but really I am just trying to tell you guys on here that should really wait until the year is over. I do agree 110% that the covering of the sponsors is BS but with all the heat that they will get they will get it sorted, hopfully. If they dont then they will probably fail. Lets see what happens. I can highlight all the post of people praising RJ at the begginning when CORR was dead and everyone had nothing, I dont understand what changed. Do you guys really hate the fact that some of the races are in the midwest? They will be going into the LOORS citys and try to steal their show, wait and see. Do you just hate RJ? I dont understand it.

Last edited:

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
You know what would be first class? Giving the RDC crowd a 30 second teaser of LOORRs round 3 and 4 before the nation gets it on national TV. TORC isn't allowing Media on RDC, Lucas Oil should step up with a teaser for the die hard fans over here.

You can use my idea Pro-bono-publico. Make it happen Sheezadaisy!
I was in house touring the unbelievable Lucas studio's when I got to sit in on the voice over (Ken Stout and Cameron Steel) for round 3 Of the Loorrs from Surprise. I will guarantee you it will be one of if not the best short course race ever televised.
Rob

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
People on here throwing stones and calling people unproffessional and it really is not saying much for you either. If you all could care less about TORC then why do you bother. You all know it is their night and you all sit and annalize everymove. I felt the same way when CORR moved out west and when it did fail I did not come on here and rub it in. I did not see Jeff Kincaid on here stooping to that level Rob and the reat of you. If LOORS has a problem you will NEVER see Jeff posting about it. .
I have no problem with Torc or anyone running it, I am friends and respect most if not all the people involved. Short course is in a rebuilding year and I can guarantee you it will be bigger and stronger in years to come from the effort of both Loorrs and Torc. I as much as anyone want a strong professional short course racing series where true professionals and the best drivers can be professionals. Where those drivers and teams can attract sponsors and partners who will help grow this sport to new heights.
So yes, when I see a series ban sponsors that may compete against them it is a bad thing for the sport and the wrong direction. Competition between racers and sponsors is what makes racing what it is. We need that.
So for the sake of our sport I hope both series welcome all legitimate companies who want to help grow our sport.
If this opinion offends anyone, Sorry but this is what I believe.
Rob

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
sheezadaisy,

Didn't the Amsoil logo on Scott Douglas' hat and suit get blurred out last year when he won in Crandon?

We compete in the LUCAS series in a kart, and will be adding the Unlimited Lite later in the year, but it makes me sick to see stones being thrown from a glass house!

I sure hope that TORC wakes up and realises that it's hard enough for the racer to find and keep sponsors, they don't need to fight the series too!

Last edited: