PRINCESS
Reaction
11:00 PM EST

Here's a preview:
[video=youtube;p_OHzoo7JhA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_OHzoo7JhA[/video]

Also higher quality at: http://www.torcseries.com/

ragracin

Reaction
There is something about the racing under the lights. It is awsome. The Perris race will be under the lights, a lot of people like the Nascar night races better. I think this is a good move for off road. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Being that the Perris event is scheduled on a Friday and Saturday, it's safe to say that they will be night races...

450grl

Reaction
I love racing at night - we do it all the time here in AZ (MX races) in the summer.....and the Mickey Thompson/KalGard (M4SX) races are all under the lights.....fun stuff! :)

MADTERROR

Reaction
SWEET SWEET SWEET .... cant wait for Perris we will be doing some testing on our tropht kart this weekend. After 3 rough rounds @ the m4sx series we feel that the clutch change (30 series to the 20) will help our kart will be a contender . two weeks and counting.

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
SWEET SWEET SWEET .... cant wait for Perris we will be doing some testing on our tropht kart this weekend. After 3 rough rounds @ the m4sx series we feel that the clutch change (30 series to the 20) will help our kart will be a contender . two weeks and counting.
NORRS would be a good place to test it.

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
I heard about how great the Pro lite race was and cant to see it. ESPN 2 Right? @ 11pm eastern?

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Chuck you'll have to get up a little earlier than 11:00PM... My DVR log has it at 8:00AM on sunday.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
i heard that the best races were on friday night but it was not filmed????? only the mud races on sat nite...is that true???? when i see the guy that got 6th the night before getting the pole in both prolite and pro2, then them both winning from that spot..........not a lot of passing there.........i guess we will see..........enlighten me if i am mistaken............

Last edited:

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
Someone tell me that there is some sort of mixup, Please tell me that we are going to be able to see the Hart and Kincaid Battle Royal!:mad:

hoeker

Reaction
the TV show is based on saturdays racing i think with hi lights from friday night.

the mud wasn't that bad saturday by the time we raced.