TORC track Layout or pic's?

deviate films

RDC Crypto
Website
www.deviate-films.com
Anbody know if the course will be similar to what the SXS course is? Seems like that would be a tight course for all these trucks to run together. Does anybody know if there is a change to the course layout?

69nos

RDC Crypto
i UNDERSTAND FROM THE TRACK PROMOTER DON KASERIAN THAT THEY ARE BRINGING IN A LOT MORE DIRT TO PUT BIGGER BANKING AND BERMS IN THE CORNERS.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
RDC Crypto
Should be the same as the practice day-

...from what ive been told that's incorrect...

i UNDERSTAND FROM THE TRACK PROMOTER DON KASERIAN THAT THEY ARE BRINGING IN A LOT MORE DIRT TO PUT BIGGER BANKING AND BERMS IN THE CORNERS.

... yes, that is what ive been told as well ... along with taking out a couple poles ..

we'll see this weekend!! :D

CHASIT1

RDC Crypto
Website
www.clarksmotorsportsimaging.net
Lots of dirt brought in. It is not exactly the same as the Practice...basically the same layout,track is WIDER and the jumps are HIGHER...Looks to make for some AWSOME racing this weekend.Extra lights have also been brought in like at Texas...:cool:

metalcore_xxx

RDC Crypto
Yesterday Ricky said they were bringing in more dirt. It is going to have banked up berms to take an inside or outside line. I think they consulted with the guy who builds the Perris Raceway MX track.

stuETM

RDC Crypto
I don't mean to hi-jack the thread but can someone please provide the address to Perris? I am heading out from anaheim. Thank you!

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
RDC Crypto
heres a layout i made

33vemfc.jpg

i just gotta work on some things but i think i got it:D

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
RDC Crypto
Did you do that on an "Etch-a-sketch" ????

i used this new high tech program thats not finished yet, i tried to put the jumps in and the confesion stands but i didnt have the technoly and steady hand to pull of a steady procedure like that

Bill

Carlos Danger
RDC Crypto
i used this new high tech program thats not finished yet, i tried to put the jumps in and the confesion stands but i didnt have the technoly and steady hand to pull of a steady procedure like that

Whats a confesion stand?Have they brought the curch into short course racing now?

Chaplain

God Dude
RDC Crypto
Website
teamrfc.gospelcom.net
Whats a confesion stand?Have they brought the curch into short course racing now?

lol Sean is correct; Yes church was in the Traxxas VIP hospitality tent at 9am Saturday. It's non-denominational not Catholic so there was no confessional booth. :)

Outstanding rendering of the course layout Chicken Lips!