TORC track Layout or pic's?

deviate films

Reaction
Anbody know if the course will be similar to what the SXS course is? Seems like that would be a tight course for all these trucks to run together. Does anybody know if there is a change to the course layout?

ace_photo

GET SOME
Reaction
Should be the same as the practice day-

69nos

Reaction
i UNDERSTAND FROM THE TRACK PROMOTER DON KASERIAN THAT THEY ARE BRINGING IN A LOT MORE DIRT TO PUT BIGGER BANKING AND BERMS IN THE CORNERS.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
Should be the same as the practice day-
...from what ive been told that's incorrect...

i UNDERSTAND FROM THE TRACK PROMOTER DON KASERIAN THAT THEY ARE BRINGING IN A LOT MORE DIRT TO PUT BIGGER BANKING AND BERMS IN THE CORNERS.
... yes, that is what ive been told as well ... along with taking out a couple poles ..

we'll see this weekend!! :D

metalcore_xxx

Reaction
Yesterday Ricky said they were bringing in more dirt. It is going to have banked up berms to take an inside or outside line. I think they consulted with the guy who builds the Perris Raceway MX track.

stuETM

Reaction
I don't mean to hi-jack the thread but can someone please provide the address to Perris? I am heading out from anaheim. Thank you!

Pops

Reaction
Hopefully you not leaving from Anaheim to go eastbound!!!

450grl

Reaction
HAHAHAHHA!! That's awesome! :)

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
Did you do that on an "Etch-a-sketch" ????
i used this new high tech program thats not finished yet, i tried to put the jumps in and the confesion stands but i didnt have the technoly and steady hand to pull of a steady procedure like that

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
i used this new high tech program thats not finished yet, i tried to put the jumps in and the confesion stands but i didnt have the technoly and steady hand to pull of a steady procedure like that
Whats a confesion stand?Have they brought the curch into short course racing now?

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction
Whats a confesion stand?Have they brought the curch into short course racing now?
They already have a chappy for that!

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
lol Sean is correct; Yes church was in the Traxxas VIP hospitality tent at 9am Saturday. It's non-denominational not Catholic so there was no confessional booth. :)

Outstanding rendering of the course layout Chicken Lips!