Hart
Kincaid
Hord

Pro 2
RJ
Mcgrath
T. Leduc
RJ <--------Wearing the new Leatt Moto R
Mcgrath <--------Hopefully wearing the Moto R soon!
T. Leduc <--------Wearing the new Leatt Moto R

I'm sure the Leatt guys are pumped!!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
pat... on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest)

whats your view on the overall weekend?

how did you like the way the track looked?

organization of the event?

announcers and media?

seats filled?

how gay are you.............................................jajaja jk buddy ... have a great time in texas!!

spalind

Reaction
Not many updates, pics or info on yesterdays races...What's up with that?? Just because its in TX and RDC doesn't have as many moles in the area as it does in SoCal?

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
Hello Folks,
Pro-Lite
This was the best Pro-lite race I have ever seen. Better then Crandon, Chula, or Primm. The level of drivers and the race they drove was amazing. Jeff Kincaid and Marty Hart going door to door for what seemed like forever was hands down the best pro-lite race ever. Throughout the field there was great racing. Drivers moving up two or three positions then going back two or three position. The passing in the race was great.

Pro-2
Same as Pro-lite but different drivers and bigger trucks. For me, the talent in this field is so amazing and so deep that I have a hard putting the racing in words.

Pro-4
Speechless........Mary kay speechless:confused:

TV.
While we wont know how it is until this weekend when it airs, I will inform you the racing shots on the jumbo tron was nothing I have ever seen on off-road TV.

little bart

Reaction
Hey where was Daugherty last night?? I would have thought he would be there for sure because he usually trys to make all the races he can and Racing Dirty now sponsors TORC so what happened?