Torchmate Racing Crash Video

SuperRanger

Reaction
I (Brad Lovell) ride with Bill Kunz in the desert. He decided to return the favor for the ROC Race this last weekend - head to head racing on a 2.6 mile course x 7 runs. There are tons of jumps (most favor running the course in the opposite direction) and some rocks.

The video is of the whole lap until Ray Mandel tried to sneak past us on a 35' gap jump.:eek: The good news is that we got it fixed, got a re-run (per the rules), and won the race! Torchmate took 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

[video=youtube;aey2txQj_D8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aey2txQj_D8[/video]

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
Wow,that looks like a blast to do. I know you guy's make a stop here in Indiana (Badlands.) Some time around August? Keep me posted.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Wow that was a cool race up untill the end.. Nicely done though

kenaroo

Reaction
Very cool Video.

it's like 4 wheel enduro racing. nice and technical

SuperRanger

Reaction
This was a one off race. XRRA Rock Racing is like it but we did about 25 miles in 7 runs vs 1 mile in 4 runs with XRRA.

It was great fun. I wish I had video of the runs we did in the opposite direction. You can't hit the jumps well backwards. We overshot one during practice and flew about 50'. I bit my lip pretty good on that one...

XRRA will be in Badlands I think.

ShortGears

Reaction
I wish you had video from Saturday.

If you look at the video around 2:37 they drive down a hill. Off to the left are a couple of hill climbs they went up on Saturday. There was a bump/lip at the bottom and some of the racers were using it to launch up and over the hill climb instead of climbing up the hill. It was sweet to watch.:cool:

RBFJeep

Reaction
That is a great video. Nice to see some different action for a change. That race looks like a great time, thanks for sharing.

SuperRanger

Reaction
It is a Go Pro camera. TV quality x about 50 minutes for only $150. They are very durable (can be driven over).

We are trying to do a little of everything in this truck (#232). So far this season - rockcrawls, rock races, King of the Hammers, hill climbs, endurance races (like this) and in August - Vegas to Reno.

Tipracer

Reaction
guess the other guy really wanted to pass.Too bad ,good job fixing it and getting the win

Brain171

Reaction
That was an awesome course set up, a lot of creativity there. It looked like a very fun race, good driving and congrats on the win!

NarlsBentley

Reaction
It is a Go Pro camera. TV quality x about 50 minutes for only $150. They are very durable (can be driven over).

We are trying to do a little of everything in this truck (#232). So far this season - rockcrawls, rock races, King of the Hammers, hill climbs, endurance races (like this) and in August - Vegas to Reno.
im gonna have to get one of those cameras! what was the one you bought? helmet cam, motorsports cam, wrist cam?