Torque Converters. Who builds the best?

BUBBAQUICK

Reaction
Torque Converters. Who builds the best? What class racecar are they run in? How often do you have to service them? Personal experinces would be very helpful.

9rocky

Reaction
Torque Converters. Who builds the best? What class racecar are they run in? How often do you have to service them? Personal experinces would be very helpful.
TCS (The Converter Shop). We run one of their's in our Class 1 car. It was just taken apart and serviced after 3 races and no problems. Rusty and Ryan build the best stuff in the business.

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
TCS (The Converter Shop). We run one of their's in our Class 1 car. It was just taken apart and serviced after 3 races and no problems. Rusty and Ryan build the best stuff in the business.
X1000 TCS make's the best axles, torsions and converters.... no reason to even consider n e 1 else!!!

used in trophy truck, Class 1, Class 7, Class 7 Stock, class 8, Pro-Truck and sum other classes

http://www.tcsperformance.com/

5071 lindsay ct.
chino ca 91710
(909) 627-8595
fax (909) 627-1387

2180 college drive
Lake Havasu Az 86403
(928) 453-4020
fax (928) 453-4023

Last edited:

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
x1000 also. We use them and have it torn down about every 1000 miles and have not had any problems with it.

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
same here Ryan and Rusty are the best for what we do.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
X1000 TCS make's the best , torsions
(928) 453-4020
fax (928) 453-4023
I dont know about the best torsions.... i know of a little company that made some BA ones.... but sold the patent... lol Ive heard of issues with the torsions but thats enough of that.

I do however love there converters! they are awesome, all the trucks at PMC use them (i belive) i know the TT does for sure. never ever a single issue wit them as long as ive known.....

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
I dont know about the best torsions.... i know of a little company that made some BA ones.... but sold the patent... lol Ive heard of issues with the torsions but thats enough of that.

I do however love there converters! they are awesome, all the trucks at PMC use them (i belive) i know the TT does for sure. never ever a single issue wit them as long as ive known.....
yeah??? but they do make better torsions than stay-a-way... and i still run the sway a way torsions cause i got them for free... but my next set will b TCS... when we had our car built Ryan gave us our axles for free... great family business!!!

M.Harvey1600

Reaction

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
T C S is the best. Call them and see that their customer service is one of a kind.

TGilchriese

Reaction
TCS- The Converter Shop in Chino Hills and Havasu...

Both Ryan and Rusty are Top Notch Guys and will certainly take care of all your needs....
We run there Converter, (just upgraded to the Billet), Axles, etc........
They Are The BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but TCS is the best!

Ryan has always bent over backwards for us! THANKS MAN.

hammer down racing

Reaction
Is there anyone else that builds converters?:rolleyes:

Rusty and Ryan are great guys and would do anything for anyone. Offroaders are lucky that there are businesses in the industry that take care of customers as well as TCS.

empty pockets

Reaction
TCS Is what we run in the 8100 truck and we love it....... They would like to have them in for a check up every 1,000 miles.

9Iron

Reaction
Is there anyone else that builds converters?:rolleyes:
Rusty and Ryan are great guys and would do anything for anyone. Offroaders are lucky that there are businesses in the industry that take care of customers as well as TCS.
Yeah, what he said.
Which builder's t/c runs the coolest?
What stall speed has worked the best for the truck?