TORR Off Road Night @ 4 Wheel Parts Temecula 7/22 Big Names, Giveaways, Free Food &??

EdgeHost

The Voice
Reaction
The Lucas Oil TOTALLY OFF ROAD RADIO Show for Wednesday July 22 2009!!!!

TOTALLY OFF ROAD RADIO is happy to announce Off Road Night LIVE is ReInvading the Inland Empire to a special Open House Celebration Night at 4 Wheel Parts in Temecula!!!

Co Hosting will be Patrick Wagenbrenner

Other Special Include:
Greg Adler
Robby Gordon
Travis Coyne
Mikey Childress
Dustin & Becca Webster

And More!

Plus Breaking Newz with Shaun Ochsner with all the Latest Dirt and Weekend Calendar!

We will ge to to sit down and talk with Greg & Travis about how their short Course racing this year plus whatever else. We'll be talking to Deegan about obtaining his Very 1st win racing trucks at the Last LOORRS Weekend Race and what we can expect in the future and of corse the upcoming X Games. We'll talk to our buddies Dustin & Becca Webster for an update on their rockcrawling season and WE ROCK, A guy who races it all Mickey Childress will be there with his car tha he and Andy Grider just competed in the Bullrun rally this last week and will tell us al about how everything unfolded plus What's next for this guy.Also A call in from Robby Gordon himself which umong other things will talk to us about the controversial shake up in the Baja 500 and what's next with that and him and if we'll see him at any short course events this year plus a whole lot more!!
It's going to be another Great one!!

Bring all the friends & family & Come enjoy all the action!

* FREE food from Chronic Tacos will be provided by 4 Wheel Parts
* Girls
* Racers & Teams in House with Race Vehicles on display
* All sorts of Giveaways such as shirts, Gift Cards and a Grand Prize
of a set of Pro Comp Wheels!!!!
* 4 Wheel Parts will be extending their hours till 8pm when the radio show ends and will be giving discounts on merchandise too!

We invite you the fans to bring out your Off Road Toys and come show them off!

SHAM WOW, Don't miss this Great Time!

We will be doing the TORR radio show LIVE from 6-8pm.
The festivities will go from 5pm till whenever.

As always,We want to hear from you 'The Fans" with any
questions or comments that you have!

The station call in number is 760-720-5236, You can also
Email questions to desk@torrshow.com or text to
760 805-6994

We hope that all of you that are in the area can come down to 4 Wheel Parts in Temecula
for the LIVE TORR Show and festivities, We hope you can Listen in!
The show is LIVE from 6-8PM on AM 1000 & can be heard
at www.torrshow.com

4Wheel Parts is located at 27310 Madison Ave. #104 Temecula CA 92590
951-491-0923 Call for Directions

See you all there!!!

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Re: TORR Off Road Night @ 4 Wheel Parts Temecula 7/22 Big Names, Giveaways, Free Food

Sounds fun... I'll try to make it out that way for the show :D

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
Re: TORR Off Road Night @ 4 Wheel Parts Temecula 7/22 Big Names, Giveaways, Free Food

closer to me this time..hahahaha .. I'll b there for sure... cant wait... u better come out DEZERTGIRL...

EdgeHost

The Voice
Reaction

Ya, What happened to you? lol

M.Harvey1600

Reaction

i was workin n my shop all day and by the time i realized wut time it was it was 6!!! haha i didnt surf that day cause i chose to wk on the car instead then missed out on TORR... when r u guys gonna b back n Carlsbad??? ive always wanted to go 2 the pizza place for a show!!! been there b4 but without all the racers there!!

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction

closer to me this time..hahahaha .. I'll b there for sure... cant wait... u better come out DEZERTGIRL...
Aw man... I can't make this one (me>>>>> :( ) I have an important meeting at the same time on Wednesday as the show... soooooo I guess I'll have to catch you at the next one!! Or at the VERY least the Drive race!! :D Hopefully there will be another TORR show in Carlsbad again soon though :D :D

Everyone have fun!! Represent for RDC :D

EdgeHost

The Voice
Reaction

Aw man... I can't make this one (me>>>>> :( ) I have an important meeting at the same time on Wednesday as the show... soooooo I guess I'll have to catch you at the next one!! Or at the VERY least the Drive race!! :D Hopefully there will be another TORR show in Carlsbad again soon though :D :D

Everyone have fun!! Represent for RDC :D
Priorities!!!!

EdgeHost

The Voice
Reaction

One would hope so! lol

EdgeHost

The Voice
Reaction

Travis will also be talking to us about thte whole Bryce Menzies racing the Coyne P 4 for the rest of the season and give us the lowdown!!

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction

Is there gonna be beer there????

DEZDAD1

Reaction

Only if you supply it ..

EdgeHost

The Voice
Reaction

Deegan Confirmed in house too!!!

jjordan

Reaction

:Dthats awesome --- DANZIO PERFORMANCE supplying beer.....

Well it sounded good...just kidding though

DEZDAD1

Reaction

Jim are they going to be giving away any free tickets.......?

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction

Jim are they going to be giving away any free tickets.......?
I was told that they are and you must be present to win them :)

DEZDAD1

Reaction

Then i guess i have to show up ...

metalcore_xxx

Reaction

I stopped by. Not to many people there, but it was cool. Lots of food for sure.

EdgeHost

The Voice
Reaction

Thanks for stopping by, Don't know when you were there but we were all very pleased with the overall turn out.

Good food, Good company giveaways and have more plans in store. Thanks to eeveryone for coming out!!