TORR Podcast

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Thanks TORR, for making those available. Very nice for those of us that cant tune in.

hooks&bullets

Reaction
the loved the live streams, it was grate,
I loved watching them go threw the testing process and then watch them go work on the trucks, then back out on the track.
its a side of racing that I have never got to see before.

I don't know who torr podcast is, but the one I was watching was www.trackinginternational.com they had cameras on the race track, in the pits and did a bunch of live interviews. buy far the best web cast I have ever seen.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
I don't know who torr podcast is
TORR stands for Totally Off Road Radio and can be found at www.torrshow.com the broadcast every Wednesday night from 6-8 pm Pacific Time They also can be found at certain races doing interviews and broadcasts!! It's a great show and you should check it out!! :D

You can Click the Listen Live button to listen to the show and the podcasts can be downloaded to your iPod or computer for listening at any time!!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
the loved the live streams, it was grate,
I loved watching them go threw the testing process and then watch them go work on the trucks, then back out on the track.
its a side of racing that I have never got to see before.

I don't know who torr podcast is, but the one I was watching was www.trackinginternational.com they had cameras on the race track, in the pits and did a bunch of live interviews. buy far the best web cast I have ever seen.
..... of course you were watching TI!!! you were working with them!!... come on man, that was kind of tasteless; taking a thread about the TORR podcast (radio!) and manipulating the topic so people would visit the TI site ... not cool!

all it takes is someone with more money, more time, and more man power..........and thats exactly what you guys have brought to the table. BUT, it doesn't make it any better than what anybody else has.