TORR show at SPEEDWAY in phoenix WED. oct 14th!!!

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
2 for 1 races, free food, free ENTERTAINMENT (haha)......celebs in the house.....come down for some racing and the usual bs......

EdgeHost

The Voice
Reaction
We are definitely happy to announce the return of The Lucas Oil TOTALLY OFF ROAD RADIO Show to Pistol Pete's "Speedway" Kart Track in Phoenix AZ this wednesday 10/14/09!

The first two segments of the show are pre-recorded from the Robby Gordon Special Nascar preview from this week from Wahoos in Temecula and then, We go back LIVE!!

The show will once again be Co Hosted by Pistol Pete himself who is the 1st vehicle off the line in the 2009 Baja 1000 (We'll talk to him about that too! hehehe) Plus, As you can imagine, Anything else that's on his mind!!

Some of our other guests include:

(Recorded)
Wing & Tom from Wahoos
Baja Bob Gordon

(LIVE In House)
Jeff Geiser
Robert "Fig" Naughton
Corry Weller
and more!

Plus, Breaking Newz with Shaun Ochsner

Its going to be another awesome time!

TORR Off Road Night @ Speedway will include:

Free Food
Race Specials all night long
Free Entertainment
Free Radio Show

Bring all the friends & family & Come enjoy, Always a great time!

We will be doing the TORR radio show LIVE from 6-8pm.
The festivities will go from 5pm till whenever.

Following the show will be our regular afterparty at Tailgaiter's on Bell Rd!

As always,We want to hear from you 'The Fans" with any
questions or comments that you have!

The station call in number is 760-720-5236, You can also
Email questions to desk@torrshow.com or text to 760 805-6994

We hope that all of you that are in can come down to Speedway in Phoenix
for the LIVE TORR Show and say hi but if not, We hope you can Listen in!
The show is LIVE from 6-8PM on AM 1000 & can be heard
at www.torrshow.com

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
nothing like short notice, guys? Jim? I want to come down and show off my driving skiils, ogle at the bikini girls, get autographs from the celebs, hassle the Geisers, and generally partake in the Speedway mayhem.... oh, yeah, and eat more than my share of your free pizza..... next time give 2 days notice and I am there.

racer56

Reaction
You guys should have Greg Foutz come on down for a live interview.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Thats funny
Hey atleast he didn't say Matt Scarroni J/K Pete you guys have fun wish I was closer to Phoenix. Drove to Vegas and back last night for SNORE meeting /kinda dragging today

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
So if I Fly in, can I stay at the pistol palace and drive carts for free??!!!! Don't temp me with a good time!!!!

450grl

Reaction
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone at TORR tonight - I had a blast being there and it was great seeing Jim, Pete and Sean again - as well as everyone else who was there!! You guys are awesome!! Had a good time kart racing, too - fun stuff! :) Hopefully I will see a lot of you at the races this weekend!

scottm

Reaction
I was there for a while hoping to meet some 'celebs', but my 13 yo daughter hit the wall pretty hard and wanted to leave. Sorry Pete one of those carts probably needs an alignment now...