TORR Show for Wed July 8th with Wardy, Merrell & More, Don't Miss it!

EdgeHost

The Voice
Reaction
This is the Lucas Oil TOTALLY OFF ROAD RADIO Show for Wed July 8th 2009!

Co Hosts: Dave Arnold & Greg "Coz" Cozzo

Other Guests include:

Racing Legend Jeff Ward
Hart & Huntington's Josh Merrell
16 Green Army Driver Justin Davis
A Geico Insurance representative to be named that will be educating us on what we need to know about Recreational & Powerersports Insurance!! (We all need to know)

And More
Plus "Breaking Newz" with Shaun Ochsner and all the lastest Dirt!

It's going to be another great show and as always,
We want to hear from you 'The Fans" with any questions or comments that you have!
The station call in number is 760-720-5236, You can also Email questions to
desk@torrshow.com or text questions to 760 805-6994

The show is LIVE from 6-8PM on AM 1000 & can be heard at www.torrshow.com where you can also watch it on TOR TV! Just click on the TOR-TV Page on Channel 1

We look forward to hearing from you all Wednesday!

For more information visit www.torrshow.com

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
DAMN!!!! For a minute their I thought i was gonna be on the radio. I guess you ment the "Original" Wardy :D. By far a better choice. I'm a big Wardy fan from back in the Kawi days, good to see him returning to the dirt! I'll be listening in.

baja619

Reaction
Totally Off Road Radio has really become the voice and inside line to what is going down in the Short Course Scene. All the pertinent information that Jim Holthus and the TORR crew provides to the listening audience is right on par with what is relative within the industry. It is what the people want and need to hear, not to mention all the breaking news, updates, and current developments.

I know my favorite part is the participation of so many key figures, top tier drivers, as well as talent from every level and division.

Rockstar Hart and Huntington Premiere Motorsports Group is proud to have Unlimited-2 Driver, Josh Merrell on tonight’s episode. Josh will be discussing his rookie season Piloting the Rockstar Hart and Huntington #22 U-2 and sharing some insight on the Premiere Motorsports Group Organization.

To date Totally Off Road Radio has shown great interest in the PMG Team. Unlimited Lite Driver Chris Brandt was featured on a post wrap up show after the Arizona rounds and more recently SuperLite Driver Chad Leising co-hosted during the recent TORR Episode that took place on 6/24. This show touched on all the pre event buzz on LOORS Rounds 5&6, collectively sharing what was in store for all the fans planning on visiting the town of Lake Elsinore and the newly developed Lucas Oil Motorsports Complex. Other notable co-host consists of Patrick Wagenbrenner from Lucas Oil, Brian Deegan, Robert "Fig" Naughton, and Rodrigo Ampudia. For the complete episode visit TORR Archives here: http://www.torrshow.com/Archives.html