TORR show wednesday 6pm.....BAJA 500 DEBATE....to cheat or not to cheat?

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
yes i will be there , in studio......call in and give YOUR opinion on why your favorite racer shouldny have been penalized....................robbielovers welcome..and encouraged to join in........

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
robbie will NOT be calling in...............

KELLENC

Reaction
This show will be a good one to listen too. Jim needs to get some more air time, I see this show going on all night!

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
hahahhahahaha robbie just sent me a text...................threatening me with liable..............hahahhahahhahahha he kills me..........

spalind

Reaction
hahahhahahaha robbie just sent me a text...................threatening me with liable..............hahahhahahhahahha he kills me..........

A shame he won't be in studio...won't he be relatively close by as the Sonoma race is this weekend??

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
A shame he won't be in studio...won't he be relatively close by as the Sonoma race is this weekend??

i called him this am to ask if he would "call" in to the show on wednesday to talk about the 500................then an argument broke out................then i said some mean stuff to him (all true)......then we said goodbye.............he wont be calling in..........sorry robbie fans.,........

Offspring

Reaction
LOL what mean things did you say Pete?

PS: "you always cheat!!!"
RG: "liar, liar, mullet on fire!
PS: "I know you are but what am I?"
PS: "I'm gonna smoke you with my new boat motor!!"
RG: "the water line is a cheater line!"

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
PS: "you always cheat!!!"
RG: "liar, liar, mullet on fire!
PS: "I know you are but what am I?"
PS: "I'm gonna smoke you with my new boat motor!!"
RG: "the water line is a cheater line!"

you pretty much got the gist of it........when he told me there were different "rules" for the recent sf 250,.......... i kinda came "unglued".............