• Forum membership has its advantages....

TORRA The Big Picture - Just Some of Our Goals!

Bear Grass

TORRA’s goal is to be the best Off Road Racing Organization in Texas in year one.

TORRA’s goal is to have 4 major races in 2016, at least 5 in 2017 and at least 6 in 2018.

TORRA’s goal is to be International by at least 2017.

TORRA’s goal is to have as many different Major Tracks as it has Major Races per year.

TORRA’s goal is to provide support to the local 4H kids in the Counties which we conduct races.

TORRA’s goal is to provide an annual camp for local low income kids at Indian Hot Springs Ranch beginning no later than 2017.

TORRA’s goal is to promote the entry level, “Bro-Lite,” class in both short course and desert racing formats.

TORRA’s goal is to heavily promote MC, Quads and UTV racing in combination with our Major Desert Races.

TORRA’s goal is to work with any and all Off Road Racing Associations, Retailers, Wholesalers, Car Builders, etc., to generally promote Off Road Racing to the public for the racers.

Ya'll ‪#‎makesomedust‬
torraracing.com

El Mamito USMC

shared on Fb..also don't forget to post on the bikes section...

some guys from BITD are going to be at the Vaquero 400. I wont be able to make it but im sure ill do my best to be on the next one in Sierra Blanca.

Bear Grass

shared on Fb..also don't forget to post on the bikes section...

some guys from BITD are going to be at the Vaquero 400. I wont be able to make it but im sure ill do my best to be on the next one in Sierra Blanca.
Will do Sir, Thank you for your support.