Torres...

ACME

RDC Crypto
Congrats to Corey/Victor on another great year! 2007 MORE/Snore Champions after taking the 2006 MORE overall and Class 9 Championship... Best of luck with the new program in 2008!

Shred918

RDC Crypto
Great job guys!

So how is that new class 1 coming?

9rocky

RDC Crypto
Congrats to the Torres'. The 1600 guys need to watch out.

cogbox

RDC Crypto
Website
WWW.RCTRANS.COM
congrats to corey and victor. corey could drive the wheels off that car like no other:eek: , doing things in that car i thought couldn't be done. and the victor motor always pushing that car the front of the class without even trying:cool: . they always made my gearboxes look so good. almost like i know what i am doing.:D i wish you guys the best of luck in your new set of wheels. now a whole new guys have some one to look out for.

3 Amigos Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
I met Corey and Victor a few weeks ago and have to say what very nice people they are. In addition to the great driving, how hard they work on the race program to be the best they possibly can was obvious. Great racers! Glad to have met them.

ACME

RDC Crypto
I thought I'd be nice and post up, but now I'm done with him... Got home last night and the grass is only half mowed, he blew leaves in the neighbors yard and the pools a mess. He may be a great racer but Torres Lawn & Pool Service sucks! ;)