TORR's LIVE LOORRS Sat & Sun Race Coverage!!!

EdgeHost

The Voice
TOTALLY OFF ROAD RADIO is happy to be back providing LIVE race action right here on RDC for all the folks who cant be here in Surprise Arizona for 3 & 4
of the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series.

Live event commentary will begin each day around 10:30 -11:00 depending on timing.

Feel free to chat here or ask any questions and we will do our best to answer, Keep in mind we are also doing the LIVE event announcing which wil be integrated

Last edited:

EdgeHost

The Voice
Tantative schedule!

Trophy KArts & UTV coming up soon
1:30 Opening Ceremonies
2:00 Unlimited 2
2:30 Limited Buggy
3:00 Unlimited Buggy
3:30 Intermission / Metal Mulisha Freestyle
4:00 Superlite
4:00 Unlimited Lite
5:00 Unlimited 4 / 2s will run with also f desired

Just would like to say thank you for putting this radio broadcast together. My mom and I are enjoying listening to it since we could not make the race.

Corey Geer

r.c.t.

What's going on, it's now 5:19 and i got nothing but tunes!! i need racin.program is late or are we done.

foto1

Yeah, this is really frustrating......last I heard they were gonna prep the track and since then nothing....:confused:

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Rob Naughton??????????????????????????

EdgeHost

The Voice
Sorry about having some technical difficulties but anew way of doing this linked up with the LOORRS board but hopefully all nailed down now.

If not working or problems text mssgs to 760-805-6994.We will try to stream all the qualifying and and TK & UTV races beforehand as well.

Thank you for your patience!!

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Sorry about having some technical difficulties but anew way of doing this linked up with the LOORRS board but hopefully all nailed down now.

If not working or problems text mssgs to 760-805-6994.We will try to stream all the qualifying and and TK & UTV races beforehand as well.

Thank you for your patience!!
how i watch live video ? where i can check out all diffrent truck and buggie car

EdgeHost

The Voice
11:30 TK Mod
12:00 TK JR1
12:30 TH JR2
1:00 UTV
1:30 Opening Ceremonies
U2 Main
2:30 Limited Buggy
3:00 Unlimited Buggy
3:30 Metal Mulisha Demo / Int
4:00 Super Lite