TORR's Off Road Night LIVE @ KIT Racing's That Pizza Place in Carlsbad this Wed 7-15!

EdgeHost

The Voice
Reaction
The Lucas Oil TOTALLY OFF ROAD RADIO Show for Wednesday July 15 2009!!!!

We at TORR are happy to announce that Off Road Night LIVE is back in North SD this Wednesday from K.I.T Racings very own That Pizza Place Located at 2622 El Camino Real in Carlsbad.

Our Special guests will include:

Ryan Arciero
Rick St John
Adam Pfankuch
Bryant Layton
Gary Hough "That's Right"
Justin Brunning

And More!

Plus Breaking Newz with Shaun Ochsner with all the Latest Dirt and Weekend Calendar!

Ryan will be Co Hosting with Bryant & Jim and we will chat with him about whats is going on with the whole VW thing plus what's new and exciting at Arciero/Miller and what their upcoming plans are.
We'll Also talk to Adam & Rick about all their great success as of late and where they are going to be next plus 16 Year old Rookie Driver for the OC Pools Class 1 team Justin Brunning and his thoughts on his upcoming debut at this weeks MORE night race where Bryant will be Co Driving with him.We'll also get an update from Gary about working on team Jesse James,Some of the events they've been doing and what's coming up and who knows, Maybe Jese will even give us a buzz!!

It's going to be another Great one!!

Bring all the friends & family & Come enjoy the festivities!

* Great Food & Drinks
* Girls
* Racers
* Teams
* You "The Fans" & We'll be playing Off Road Movies will be playing all night long!

Don't miss this Great Time!

We will be doing the TORR radio show LIVE from 6-8pm.
The festivities will go from 5pm till whenever.

As always,We want to hear from you 'The Fans" with any
questions or comments that you have!

The station call in number is 760-720-5236, You can also
Email questions to desk@torrshow.com or text to
760 805-6994

We hope that all of you that are in the area can come down to That Pizza PLace
for the LIVE TORR Show and say hi but if not, We hope you can Listen in!
The show is LIVE from 6-8PM on AM 1000 & can be heard
at www.torrshow.com where you can also watch it on TOR TV!

That Pizza Place is located at 2622 El Camino Real in Carlsbad
Call for Directions (760) 434-3171

See you all there!!!

Baja D "Diego"

Reaction
Re: TORR's Off Road Night LIVE @ KIT Racing's That Pizza Place in Carlsbad this Wed 9

I'll be there Wednesday night supporting TORR! :D

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Re: TORR's Off Road Night LIVE @ KIT Racing's That Pizza Place in Carlsbad this Wed 9

Sweet!!! and FINALLY :D LOL I know what I'm having for dinner Wednesday night :D See you guys there!!

Layton

Reaction
Re: TORR's Off Road Night LIVE @ KIT Racing's That Pizza Place in Carlsbad this Wed 7

I can't wait this is gonna be a fun one!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Re: TORR's Off Road Night LIVE @ KIT Racing's That Pizza Place in Carlsbad this Wed 7

Sounds like its Pizza on Wednesday!

DEZDAD1

Reaction

I just heard that layton racing will buy the first round...Thanks

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction

I just heard that layton racing will buy the first round...Thanks
ABSOLUTELY !!... i would love to buy EVERYBODY that shows up a round .... expecially that jim guy now that he's hitt'n the gym! ;)

there ya go !... you heard it from the leprechaun himself :D

should be a GREAT show!

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction

i hope to come out there

Layton

Reaction

Can we talk about this?

EdgeHost

The Voice
Reaction

Any cool cars planning to show up?

I Don't know we didn't really promote it but anyone is welcome to bring out their rigs.We will be doing more of the throughout the summer!!

Kicker, You and the DA better come represent!!!!

M.Harvey1600

Reaction

hey does n e body from the I.E. wanna take a trip 2 Carlsbad?

im goin surfin at Trestles 2morrow and i might just surf O-side on wednesday... great excuse to kill 2 birds with 1 stone!!!

hit me up I.E people cause i wanna go down for this!!!

EdgeHost

The Voice
Reaction

im goin surfin at Trestles 2morrow and i might just surf O-side on wednesday... great excuse to kill 2 birds with 1 stone!!!

Some body give this man a ride!!!

Where in IE you coming from?

DEZDAD1

Reaction

Who is Gary Hough what does he drive ...

Baja D "Diego"

Reaction

If you wanna surf on Wednesday just PM Me I live right on the beach! :D

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction

Is it Wednesday yet :D I can't wait to meet those of you I haven't met in person yet!! :D

M.Harvey1600

Reaction

Some body give this man a ride!!!

Where in IE you coming from?
I can drive my self but i would rather go down with the community :D haha Im willing to drive if sum1 wants to roll with me...

Im n riverside... i used 2 drive 2 that area 4 days a week when i ditched college to go surfing... haha

hey heres a ques. does my AVATAR make me seem to much like a BRO from RIVERSIDE???hahahahaha i just noticed that