TOTALLY OFF ROAD RADIO / DP7 Premiere @ Fenway's in Carlsbad this Wed 9/2/09!!!

EdgeHost

The Voice
Reaction
Welcome to the Lucas Oil TOTALLY OFF ROAD RADIO Show for Wed 9/2/2009 coming to you LIVE from the Dezert People "Lucky 7" premiere at Fenway's Sports Bar in Carlsbad.

Fenway's 1814 Marron Rd Carlsbad, CA 92008 www.fenwayssportsbar.com

Co Hosting will be: Pat Dailey

Other guests include:

Jeremy McGrath will be In House doing a Meet and Greet & signing autograghs before 6
Chad Ragland will also be in house
Johnny Greaves will be calling in talking to us about the history of Crandon

And More to be announced!!

Plus Breaking Newz with Shaun Ochsner with all the Latest Dirt and Weekend Calendar!

* Great Food & Drinks
* Girls
* Racers
* Teams
* Giveaways

You definately won't want to miss the this one!

Bring out your Off Road Rigs to show off too!!

After the show,The Premiere of Dezert People Lucky 7 will show at around 8:30

The Live TORR show is from 6-8pm on AM 1000 in San Diego but you can always
LISTEN LIVE online at http://www.torrshow.com/
Where you can always find a whole lot more Off Road news and information.

As always,We want to hear from you 'The Fans" with any
questions or comments that you have!

The station call in number is 760-720-5236, You can also
Email questions to desk@torrshow.com or text to 760 805-6994

We hope that all of you that are in the area can come down to Fenway's and catch all the great action and good times for all!

Fenway's
1814 Marron Rd
Carlsbad, CA 92008-1172
www.fenwayssportsbar.com

See you all there!!

Last edited by a moderator:

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Re: TOTALLY OFF ROAD RADIO / DP7 Premiere @ Fenway's in Carlsbad this Wed 10/2/09!!!

F.A.S.T. AID to make announcement on Totally Off Road Radio

San Diego (California) – F.A.S.T. AID non-profit organization is set to make an announcement on this Wednesday’s Totally Off-Road Radio show hosted by Jim Holthus.

F.A.S.T. AID president Jared Tetzlaff along with founders Adam Gunn and Pat Dailey as well as racing veteran Chad Ragland will be interviewed live on the show about this newest non-profit organization and how it will help the off-road racing community. Information will also be provided on how off-road racers, individuals and sponsors can get involved in the F.A.S.T. Aid Organization.

Additionally F.A.S.T. AID president Jared Tetzlaff is expected to announce a contingency program for the upcoming SCORE Primm 300 race held in southern Nevada on September 12th 2009.

F.A.S.T. AID, founded just 4 months ago provides financial and emotional assistance to off-roaders injured at racing events.

F.A.S.T AID is supported by donations from sponsors, individuals and racing organizations in the off-road community, Tune into Totally Off Road Radio to hear how you can be part of F.A.S.T. AID.

More information on the F.A.S.T. Aid organization can be obtained at www.fast-aid.org or http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1835955811&ref=profile

Totally Off Road Radio can be heard each Wednesday from 6pm-8pm in the San Diego area on KCEO AM 1000 and is also webcasted worldwide at www.torrshow.com.

EdgeHost

The Voice
Reaction
Re: TOTALLY OFF ROAD RADIO / DP7 Premiere @ Fenway's in Carlsbad this Wed 10/2/09!!!

Correction, The date for the show is tomorrow Wed Sep 2 2009 9/2/09!!!!!!!

metalcore_xxx

Reaction
I'm bummed I can't go. I missed the other So. Cal. premiers because of work, so I was excited to go to this. But, tomorrow is my birthday, and my wife had to break down and tell me I'm having a surprise party, since I was so adamant about going to Fenway's. Well, she was doing something nice for me, and had no idea about TORR, but I would rather see DP7.

EdgeHost

The Voice
Reaction
Absolutely, Please bring Sidekicker stickers, Business cards and Cheese for Shaun!
That is of corse if theres not too much traffic!! lol

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Tonight if you buy a DP7 DVD you will get a RDC Year In The Dirt 2008 DVD for free! See everyone tonight!!