• Forum membership has its advantages....

Tough light = scam. Dont waste your money

ill cut to the chase and leave all the bull crap out... long story short I bought a bunch of lights from Tough Light over time and after waiting a couple weeks for my orders to "process" he shipped all my lights to me at one time, even though they were placed at different times. The tracking number that was provided to me was for someone else's order, so even though I live in Sacramento my tracking number said it was delivered somewhere in Texas. I called their shop about 25 times over the period of 5 days and finally got a response. the chick on the phone sounded like she had better **
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!** to do and seemed like i was wasting her time. she told me they would look into it and then hung up - never got a response. a day or 2 after that i finally received my lights... nice packaging and very appealing lights. i spent HOURS installing these products on my truck, went to flip the switches and one bar only had a couple LEDs turn on. a few of the square duallies had a bulb out on each one and one of the lights turned on completely, but it would pulsate. i was pretty furious with this so i contacted the company once again. he told me that i probably installed them wrong and that i would not be able to receive a warranty on it because it was not installed by a professional. i am out A LOT of money and all that i have is a bunch of LED bars that make better door stops than lights.
Moral of the story - Don't buy from tough light.... spend your money at Rigid