tough truck

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
does anyone know what the san diego fairs web site is? or when the tough truck thing is? seeing the tough truck footage in DP2 makes me wanna go watch the carange.
Gregg

Justin

Enter it instead of watching it. I asked about it when I was down there on Saturday but the prople there were all dumb and had no idea.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Beach Buggy and Tuff Truck Racing
July 2nd, 2003
Hours:
1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Price:
Free with admission to the Fair

For more information, please contact:
Del Mar Fairgrounds
858-755-1161

Sucks they put it on a weekday!!!

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
justin you enter ill ride how bout that?

sounds like im gonna have to take another day off maybe. they should do it on a weekend thats kinda dumb.

whos planning on attending?

fishd00d

What A Joke
i'll go. to bad the Gen II isnt running enough to make it....maybe we could make it run enough for that

WFODAN

I think El Tortuga might have to make that one . Wait I might have to ask my boss for the day off first ............ OK he said I can go . I'm in .

Dan Vance

fishd00d

What A Joke
Dont make me bring out El Pedazo and show all you guys up!!

Where is Tyson I want to win my $$ back!!!

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Anybody go last year? Its a tight little track so I think I'll place my money on Dan's truck. Sorry guys!!

gary

that's my b-day, and i got the day off...
so who's still planning on going? (full time spectator)
i think i'm in...dan? greg? craig? austin?

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
I'll be there. Maybe you could all meet up somewhere before or after for some cocktails and some bench racing?

KitRacer

I'm gonna be there, its my birthday too.
If you pay to enter the race they hook you up with tickets for the fair and you get to sneak in as many people as you can fit in your truck, plus really good parking