TOUGH TRUCKS UPDATE!!

Bonzen

Reaction
I just confirmed through my sources that Greg G is ahead of Dan by 1 second in the Del Mar fair tough truck competition after the first round.....second round starts at 5pm. Craig blew a tire on his first round of racing also..thats about it except the word is that trucks are getting OWNED by this course. Alright later all.

-Ryan

Jordan

Reaction
Those courses they set up are built to break trucks. Last time the whoop section made the Rialto whoops look like speed bumps.

Bonzen

Reaction
This just in from smelly hell mar....

Craig is in first by 1 second...Dan right behind him by 1 second, and Greg right behind Dan by 1 second.

Dan did his last lap on 3 cylinders....seems a plug wire came off but hey he still had 3 good cylinders!

-Ryan

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
<font color="red"> Damn from the storys Iv heard so far, sounds like I really missed out! F'in School!!!
</font color>

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Just got back, Craig should have won, but one of the mini-corr trucks hit a cone but they didn't penalize him. So last I talk to Craig, he was going to go protest. Hopefully he got it rectified. Course was BRUTAL. Some awesome buggies though.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Just got back.

Craig won but like Travis said one of the trucks hit a cone and they didnt see it and he won! So in all our books Craig won. First place $400 and 2nd place got $300 and 3rd got $200 and 4th $100.

Not to bad!!

Craig beet Dan by 1 second and Dan beet Greg by 2 seconds.

The track was FRICKING NARLY!!! Dan went the biggest off the big jump all day. Lauching it off the last time!!! HOLY HELL!

gary

Reaction
wow, that was a tough track...i guess that explains the name...
dan and craig both launched it off the big jump, holy christ!
greg's ranger was like butta through the whoops...
i want a buggy, i think...i liked the one with the 2.5 turbo (subaru?) motor, or any of the V8 ones...
i should have a ton of pics soon, as my friend was snapping pics all day. i'll post 'em when i get 'em..
good way to spend a birthday, watching trucks and drinking a few beers with friends....

michael_loomis

Reaction
i have 2 small videos , one of dans last lap , one of craigs last lap .... had one of gregs but he shot out to fast and i couldnt get focused

i got my chick a canon S400 , its pretty small and sweet pics and vids .... shhhh it was her b-day gift , dont tell her i use it more than her !!

i will send the vids if anyone wants to host them .

Bonzen

Reaction
OK basically, Craig lost by 1 second to one of the few hundred or so Mc Neil rangers...but the thing is the ranger knocked over a cone on his last lap, so he should have been DQ'd...I have it on video tape. We all watched it. But Craig, being the mature guy he is decided not to make a big deal out of it in the end. So whatever, we all know who won so thats what counts. FOYOTA TACANGER styool.

-Ryan

beamdream

Reaction
Hey guys. Yesterday was classic! Thanks to everyone for cruising out and for the moral support after getting raped of the gold. Dan and Greg ran like champs as always, Ryan had me rolling around with the PHILLY STYOLL, Fish just smells funny, Gregg was getting jiggy wit it, Jen and Mo thanks for the smiles

All in all, it was a great time with great friends. Hopefully we can do this again soon!! Ill seeyou guys at Rialto!

WFODAN

Reaction
Congrats Craig ,

You were smokin fast the whole day !! I couldn't seem to get it together all day myself and my fifth place out of eight showed it . All in all it was a great day . Thanks to Greg and Fish for putting the truck back together the night before the event so we could even make the event .

For those of you that have never raced a tough truck event ........... It's not as easy as you might think . That track was designed to break cars . The shortest hit was about four feet high and totally vertical . I have a new respect for the trucks and drivers that compete on these type of tracks . It was alot tougher than I thought to say the least .

The old stadium truck was like a blast from the past . It brought back all the memories of the Mickey Thompsom days to my mind . I just stared at it for a while totally mezmorized by it . The almost fight between the crew amongst themselves after the fight was pretty good to .LOL!!!

As for the Buckshot car .............. What can I say ? That thing hauls ass!! All the way until he finished and rolled it doing a victory donut !!! OOPS!!!!!!!!!!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Ya the trailer coming off the ball and going into the tailgate when they went to load up the truck was classic Philly Styooollll and then the fight was just like being in phillyyyyy

Bonzen

Reaction
That shot is sic....people are gonnna think it's photoshopped!

-Ryan