Toy4WD

freddy

Reaction
I have a 91 4WD Toyota pickup and I am looking for a long-travel suspension kit for it. But I don't know what to buy. I have found kits from Total Chaos, Amplified Performance, ESB-fabrication and ATS.
Are there any others? Any suggestions or comments about the different kits would be greatly appreciated.

Freddy

Who dares wins

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
Read the toyota suspension thread there is plenty of input on there about ATS and Amplified and just about any body else who makes toy suspension.

<font color=red> You dont need a patch on your arm to have pride </font color=red>

orvacian

Reaction
Check out my site, read the discriptions below the pics to hear the trials and tribulations that are building a 89-95 toyota 4x4 prerunner. <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.home.earthlink.net/~orvacian>www.home.earthlink.net/~orvacian</A> All the kits you named do basically the same thing, and there are strengths and weaknesses to each. They can all work well with the right shock (very important) and spring (or torsion) setup. It's kinda like asking whats better, ford chevy or toyota? Ask 10 people and you will get 20 different answers. Also, remember to take bad internet reviews with a grain of salt. The best thing to do is go to some races, prerunner club meetings, or to the shops that make the kits and ask questions and then decide.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by orvacian on 01/25/03 01:52 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
got a total chaos kit if you are interested, $1500 never used just sits in my shop, also have the 300m torsions, i think.

"There are a lot of people hoping I fail. But I like that. I need to be hated."