Toyo Desert Challenge Presented by Monster at KOH 2021 - More classes and settling some grudge matches

alanzona

Reaction
Just a note to ensure we are all on the same page.

For the Desert races (the Toyo Tires Desert challenge events on Jan 30/31), if you have your racecar tagged and banded by SCORE, SNORE, or BITD, you are good to go with just an onsite safety inspection.

For Class 11, SNORE and BITD rules apply, not SCORE.

If you are racing an of the Ultra4 races later in the week, you need to have your Ultra4 rulesbook specs met.

For FUELING (a big topic currently) for the DESERT races only (again, the Toyo Tires Desert Challenge events on Jan 30/31), any SCORE, SNORE, or BITD approved fueling method is allowed this year. For the Ultra4 events later in the week, the Ultra4 rulebook applies.

PM with questions as you have them. Thanks!

Last edited:

alanzona

Reaction
For those that ordered the subscription to Ultra 4 live coverage, how do we get the TShirt and will we get instruction on how to view the races.

We'll send sending thank you notes to the first 1000 subscribers (to the email address you subscribed with) with information on how to get your event shirt.

The streaming will be on that same site you registered your subscription with, but there will also be additional information coming out soon!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Town is surveyed. Staff trailers setup and powered off the initial town power supply.

Both Production trucks in place and race ops offices ready be leveled and opened up.

Tomorrow Hammertown fence and the tents start going up.

:)
Just curious, but who brought the power in?

DirtDgr

Reaction
View attachment 221735

Getting STOKED!

If you are racing or crew, please order your COVID-19 tests today or tomorrow so we can ship on the 12th.

Click here: 2021 Ultra 4 KOH Event Ticketing

Choose "King of the Hammers" as your event.

Scroll to the bottom.

Order COVID test.

Done!

You get one more night to enter your profile stuff, then I start making things up. Look for a complete entry list by end of day tomorrow.

Also, online entry is still open for a few more days: 2021 ULTRA4 COMPETITOR SITE

Come on Class 11. Show thyself!

View attachment 221737
So far the biggest hurdle seems to be the entry fee plus all the add on fees for many 11 teams is what I hear.
Personally I thought this would be the biggest 11 of 2021.

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
happen to be lucky enough to have any kind of cell service for crews to keep tabs on and maybe see the great coverage at RP?
I had cell service with Verizon out there last year and was watching the live feed on my phone.

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
View attachment 221735

Getting STOKED!

If you are racing or crew, please order your COVID-19 tests today or tomorrow so we can ship on the 12th.

Click here: 2021 Ultra 4 KOH Event Ticketing

Choose "King of the Hammers" as your event.

Scroll to the bottom.

Order COVID test.

Done!

You get one more night to enter your profile stuff, then I start making things up. Look for a complete entry list by end of day tomorrow.

Also, online entry is still open for a few more days: 2021 ULTRA4 COMPETITOR SITE

Come on Class 11. Show thyself!

View attachment 221737

Who are all the T1 entered now?

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
We'll send sending thank you notes to the first 1000 subscribers (to the email address you subscribed with) with information on how to get your event shirt.

The streaming will be on that same site you registered your subscription with, but there will also be additional information coming out soon!
Are ya at 1000 yet? I usually stream from my vendor camp and just realized i gotta sign up for this still.