Toyo Desert Challenge Presented by Monster at KOH 2021 - More classes and settling some grudge matches

Baja Bryan

Reaction
Mine never came either. Guess I will have to find other location since I doubt will be time to mail them in.

alanzona

Reaction
They are rapid self tests...you get results in 15 minutes and they shipped overnight today. Some stragglers tomorrow.

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 10.31.52 AM.png

Kits arriving.

51rcr

Reaction
no test yet either. was supposed to leave today. wont be till tomorrow. I have to go get a test today.

E.Hagle

Reaction
Hey Dave is the main pit area separated from the course like F1 style? Is it full speed on course if you aren’t pulling over?

32hshoup

Reaction
Just Got Mine in Southern Cali. Covid Test Party at my house :cool:. Some one bring the beers please and thank you. Also we will be doing Race Truck Finish Prep.

breadkrum

Reaction
Dave! what about the few people like myself that will be camping in the desert outside of hammer town. Would we still need a test to access the back roads to watch the race?

alanzona

Reaction
Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 12.36.35 PM.png

Hey Die Hards and Early Adopters:

Head over to https://ultra4racing1.vhx.tv ... Travis has a treat for you! (Click on "Content" then select the 2021 King of the Hammers for those of you who have subscribed)

Live webcams are now broadcasting Hammertown being built... and YES, that is snow on Fissure Mountain! If you haven't subscribed yet, there is still time.
More information to follow, just wanted to share with you early adopters. SO STOKED!

#EPIC #Ultra4Racing #KOH2021 #ultra4tv