Toyo Desert Challenge Presented by Monster at KOH 2021 - More classes and settling some grudge matches

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
So the T1 race got lumped together due to lack of entries afterall...
Its silly that that had to happen.

Remember all the TT people who were bothered they weren't invited before?

Remember all the people who want TV coverage?

Wanted new courses?

Big pay outs?

Sorry Dave. We can't have nice things.

(Sighs)

Last edited:

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
Whats the starting gap after qualifying? 1 min apart or?

MTPyle

Reaction
Oh that’s a nice gap. Sweet.

How long is the qualifying loop?

Mike

Rcamp99

Reaction
The qualifying order has already been posted several times in this thread alone. Grouped within race groups/classes

A 10 car and utv are grouped together.

I will put 5 minutes between the last 10/Utv and the first B1/T2

5.1 mile qual loop

Are we going to be mixed in for the start or will we start after the T1s?

Qualifying is straight up regardless of class
Perfect. Thanks for the clarification. Earlier you mentioned it’s all together regardless of class after parkhouse asked how starting order would go, and it was read and interpreted by some that based on times regardless of class you would start in the order you qualified in. So there would be ten cars starting with trophy trucks if they qualified there time wise.... should be a great watch.

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Perfect. Thanks for the clarification. Earlier you mentioned it’s all together regardless of class after parkhouse asked how starting order would go, and it was read and interpreted by some that based on times regardless of class you would start in the order you qualified in. So there would be ten cars starting with trophy trucks if they qualified there time wise.... should be a great watch.
Qualifying order is the list thats been posted a few times. How you qualify overall is how you start. So 10's and UTV's will all be grouped together how they qualified on Saturday afternoon race.

Sunday T1, T1, B1, B2 will all start how they qualified regardless of class. So if Menzies breaks 100 feet into qualifying, he's starting dead last behind Pyle (i kid i kid)

DirtDgr

Reaction
The qualifying order has already been posted several times in this thread alone. Grouped within race groups/classes

A 10 car and utv are grouped together.

I will put 5 minutes between the last 10/Utv and the first B1/T2

5.1 mile qual loop
1) I am assuming Class 11 does not qualify correct?
2) When does Class 11 do tech inspection?
3) When does Class 11 check in at the race?
I need to know the times and day if possible. I have some extenuating circumstances on too of the problem I might have getting over the Tehachapi or Grapevine.

stonehole

Reaction
1) I am assuming Class 11 does not qualify correct?
2) When does Class 11 do tech inspection?
3) When does Class 11 check in at the race?
I need to know the times and day if possible. I have some extenuating circumstances on too of the problem I might have getting over the Tehachapi or Grapevine.
call me....Alan Nevada 2000...661-857-6959