Toyo Desert Challenge Presented by Monster at KOH 2021 - More classes and settling some grudge matches

Dezertpilot

Reaction
So the big race Sunday is what time? Is their just one race on Sunday?

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
Reaction
With the exception of the pits in the far NE corner of the garage area, there is zero mud. You would think you guys get your weather report from main stream media.

If your hanging your 'excuse' hat on the weather, you might want to talk to TT guys...I hear their excuses are individually wrapped and stored in billet aluminum containers with Farbon Ciber enlays.

:)

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
See you guys Friday! You might even see a little more of me this year according to Dave haha. Ill be there this Friday-Sunday and can't wait to see the new desert class races!

fastfelix

Reaction
See you guys Friday! You might even see a little more of me this year according to Dave haha. Ill be there this Friday-Sunday and can't wait to see the new desert class races!
Your lucky I already have a codawg or I would of called you out

jon coleman

Reaction
With the exception of the pits in the far NE corner of the garage area, there is zero mud. You would think you guys get your weather report from main stream media. If your hanging your 'excuse' hat on the weather, you might want to talk to TT guys...I hear their excuses are individually wrapped and stored in billet aluminum containers with Farbon Ciber enlays. :)
Dave, is it cold too?, should i pack extra long- johns??

JDDurfey

Reaction
Dave, in the future if you rent a blade or someone donates one I live only a few miles away and can hit Boone road a couple times a day the week of or days before. I won't even charge you full union scale.
If I didn't live all the way in Texas, I would gladly donate my time to operate equipment for this event. Operating equipment is therapeutic to me.

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
I have Google Fi which IIRC works like poop in JV. Makes me really miss my Verizon plan

Will Hammertown have paid WiFi access?

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
I have Google Fi which IIRC works like poop in JV. Makes me really miss my Verizon plan

In years past they have I don't see why that would change. As far a Verizon goes it works well.... However after the masses arrive and the service tends to slow down until off peak hours.

MTPyle

Reaction

yes they do. I think it was around $400. We have Verizon but i think like JNKIE said it will be a mess with all those people.

We are in the tech service business and my son works with me. We can’t be without internet for work so the wifi is great. Super cool that Dave put that together. Can’t tell you how much more fun and less stressful the event will be with stable internet.

Mike