Toyo Tires Desert Invitational Race Highlight Video, Photos & Results

rnj3897

Reaction
Outstanding video....nothing but the sound of horsepower, helicopters and fans is the way to do it!!!!

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
KOH is an off the hook experience. We were out there most the week and it’s so much fun! Racing every day,all kinds of crazy rigs to trip out on and you can head out on some great trails anytime you want. Pure epicness!
The Toyo Invitational is no joke, on the longer “desert” lap speeds over 120 mph for multiple 10 mile sections and on the shorter “technical” lap driving your butt off picking lines. The average speed for the desert laps was 68 mph while the average speed for the technical laps was 43 mph.
This race ain’t no joke with only a 35% finishing rate. If you’re a TT team you really need to hit this race and check it out, plus 100k ain’t nothing to sneeze at, and that ain’t 100k from side pots. That’s sponsor money baby!

Last edited:

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
Great race course and experience at KOH. Thank you Dave Cole, JT Taylor, the KOH crew and every single volunteer. No lap traffic was comforting and the spectators were in all in good spots and far enough away to enjoy the show safely. I think we put on a good one for them.

The course had a little of everything. Fast, medium speed, tight and technical, sand, rocks, and everything in between. It was a drivers course.

And “Fast” would be an understatement. My top speed was 133, and Luke hit 146.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Great race course and experience at KOH. Thank you Dave Cole, JT Taylor, the KOH crew and every single volunteer. No lap traffic was comforting and the spectators were in all in good spots and far enough away to enjoy the show safely. I think we put on a good one for them.

The course had a little of everything. Fast, medium speed, tight and technical, sand, rocks, and everything in between. It was a drivers course.

And “Fast” would be an understatement. My top speed was 133, and Luke hit 146.
Damn 146... Was that on the Melvile lake bed?

Crusty Shellback

Reaction
And he broke so I didn't get as many shots of him as some of the other guys.
Ah, he broke 2 miles from the finish line and was in second.
It's all good
Had a great time all around.
Thanks for the video.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
So Luke has his first T1 win! I wonder when he’ll get a trophy truck win?
:p;):)
Just being a Nimrod, AWESOME JOB LUKE! CONGRATULATIONS!

scottm

Reaction
Awesome video, what kind of steady mount is Bryce using?