TOYOTA 3.0 V6 HOTROD

fabtoys

Reaction
OK WHO MAKES RACING HAUL ASS HOT ROD PARTS FOR THE 3.0 OR WHAT WAS DONE TO THE OLD FABTECH TOYOTA V6 MOTOR OR IVANS MOTOR IF ANYONE KNOWS?

86 x cab 4x4 short course w/c/o w/ 4 link
99 dodge ram 2500 cummins w/ 37" mtr

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
Fat makes a bunch of stuff for them I believe.

"Everything you do is triggered by an emotion of either desire or fear."

yotatech

Reaction
Have you tried calling trd? I just took a tour there last week with my class, and i must say they do some awesome stuff. They just got done doing an endurance test on one of there new superchargers, which they do to every product. This includes running the car on a dyno for 24 hrs a day 7 days a week for like two weeks at wide open throttle. It has to make it through to go on the line, so anything you get will be a good piece.

orvacian

Reaction
I think trying to make a "hot rod" motor out of the 3vze is a lost cause. Expect to pay rediculous amounts of money for very small amounts of horsepower. You are much better swapping in a 7m-gte or a 1jz. It will cost you less to swap the motor then to do a simple rebuild. DOA racing engines makes a 3vze long block that makes only 225 hp and it costs $9100!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is insane. For $9100 you can buy a Tacoma AND a supercharger for it and have a newer truck with a much better engine and transmission. With a 7m-gte swap, you could make 350hp for about 1/5 the cost.