Toyota glass

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Its fast, hes got the 3.4L supercharger on it too.

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Does that guy live in the Pacific Beach area? There is a green Taco that looks just like that I've seen in PB driving around.

See ya in the dirt!

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
what good does it do to have 16-18" in the front and 31" in the rear? seems like he might want to limit that rear to more like 25".

"Those who risk nothing, are nothing."

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
i would like to see more pics of mikes Taco.

"Those who risk nothing, are nothing."

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Mike's Tacoma

Attachments

• 6-27051-mike_hoop.JPG
    6-27051-mike_hoop.JPG
    174.3 KB · Views: 112

Tyson

Reaction
Hey Chris, is that a conversion kit or was it for a Taco? What brand is it?

Thanks,

You may have just convinced me to ditch a Tundra conversion and go with that instead.

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

mobben

Reaction
it is a 99 taco it is hannamen glass. they are also making the same kit to convert 89-95 trucks

EQuin

Reaction
Dang, the video clips won't come up on my work computer. But thanks anyway.

Ed Q.

EQuin

Reaction
Wow. Great looking Tacoma. Thanks for the pics.

Ed Q.

EQuin

Reaction
Too cool. Very nice, clean, well-built truck. I understand you're making your own arms? Are you also fabbing up your own 4 link for the rear? Did you do your own bumpers, too? Any side pics and action pics for my own wallpaper collection?

Take care,

Ed Q.

PatrickG

Reaction
Is the kit to convert 89-95 trucks going to be hood and fenders, or a one piece. when will it be avaliable.
I was just going to put the taco glass on mine and not worry about the body lines.
Patrick

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Someone makes the kit, I have seen the front end on a 89-95 that looks like a Tacoma. Its a one piece front end.

Also the ATS 7 Open truck was a 89-95 and it had 3 piece front end that looked like a Tacoma.

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

PatrickG

Reaction
Im not talking about the one piece front like on the ats truck. I've seen that one and I dont like the way
it looks on a standard cab. I also have one 2001 headlight, so I would like to run the new front end. If
it won't work on my truck i'll give it to my brother for his truck.
Patrick

hbprnstr

Reaction
Ive been checking out all the trucks posted and a few look pretty good. I have Glassworks glass on my TRD Double Cab and i Love it. Tim is a real nice guy to work with and if you want anything custom done he can do it. The bedsides on this truck are the proto- types for the double cab so unless you have seen me on the road this is a first look for all of you.