Toyota Pics

hbprnstr

Reaction
I am putting a scrap book of sorts together to get some ideas for my Toyota and would apreciate any of you that could post Pictures of your Toyota's or ones you like. Any information also on the truck, things you think work well or you like would be welcome also.

cleartoy

Reaction
I have a couple pics under the whatever section:carrnage from this weekend.

Id suggest bumpers as a first upgrade, because they will minimize if not eliminate damage to the rest of your vehicle. If i hadnt had a front bump this wekend, i probably would have smashed the radiator into the motor if not worse. They also make good tow strap attatchments.

In the rear you can see my shocks throught the bed, with resivoirs in the airstream for cooling. Bedsides attatched to the bed allow for fitment of larger tires(which i still need), room for coolers, spare tires(mounted to the rear for weight distribution, as is an Optima battery not visible in the pic. I have a JAZ fuel filler for adding fuel in the desert with 5 gallon gas cans.

In front, my suspension is very basic and is merely a starting point. Its got upper arms, torsions, and dual FOX shocks. I need to get the Total Chaos Uniball kit to make it off road worthy.

Suspension is what really makes or breaks a truck in the desert. Its more important than horsepower. SHocks are where your money is best spent at. Wider arms would be next.

BFG makes some tough tires. ATs or MTs is up to you. The general consensus is that 33s is about right for the whoops. The larger tire you go the less it slips in the bottome of the whoop. Just depends what you can make fit. You also have to consider gearing, braking, and steering with larger tires.

So you have a Taco according to your bio. Camburg and ATS make wider arm kits for it. IF you have a 4wd, you need to get some custom axles to keep it. You can get aftermarket coil overs to compliment the arms by making new shock mounts.

Hope i helped, let us know what you come up with.

85 Toyota xtracab 4x4(for sale)
94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

hbprnstr

Reaction
hey thanks for the input...I do have a taco and its no where near stock but im mostly looking for different bumper ideas, bed cages, tire mounts, etc. Heres a pic of my Tacoma so far.............

Jordan

Reaction
Here are a few recent pics of my Tacoma PreRunner.

<center>

</center>

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Jordan you need to come down to my house so we can finish that bumper!

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

Jordan

Reaction
Tell me about it! Hard for me to find time though and I work FT ofcourse...

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Jordan,

Nice truck, very clean!!! Is that the Camburg kit?

See ya in the dirt!

Jordan

Reaction
Thanks!

Yes, Camburg built everything on the truck shy of the front bumper. The front gives me 13" of travel and the rear 14". I really love the setup right now but I wish I had some more weight in the rear to really make the shocks squat and work better...soon

JasonHutter

Reaction
Here is a couple of ours.

Attachments

• 6-29087-P1010060.jpg
    6-29087-P1010060.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 167

JasonHutter

Reaction
One more, if you want some with the skins off. We are going to be taking some of those this week or next.

Jason

Attachments

• 6-29089-P1010118.jpg
    6-29089-P1010118.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 174

JasonHutter

Reaction
Last one.

Attachments

• 6-29090-P1010151.jpg
    6-29090-P1010151.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 147

Donahoe

Reaction
ok I guess I had better step in and show you some of our toyotas.

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Attachments

• 6-29108-4runner5.jpg
    6-29108-4runner5.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 239

JasonHutter

Reaction
another

Attachments

• 6-29119-fgecage1pd.jpg
    6-29119-fgecage1pd.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 150