toyota rearend!!

Custom_Yota

Hey anyone out there have a toyota rearend sitting doing nothing? if so please let me know if you or anyone has one for cheap or free. i gernaded mine this weekend and need one quickly. i don't care what gears are in it, 7.5 or 8, or if it's bone stock all i need is a 5 lug totota rearend. I have a ford 8 in at my house if anyone wants to trade or wants it in return i just need something that will bolt right up to my truck so i can use it. thanks alot for any info Jacob 760-742-0311

Custom_Yota

no mine is a 7.5 housing. i snapped an axle which in then return messed up the gear carrier. so pretty much all that is still usable is the housing AND one of the axles. I got a core from a junkyard for free and betwen the two i will have one . thanks for the reply though

I have a 7.5" The third member has been pulled from it but I've got two of those also. If you need the complete rearend let me know and I will try to work something out with you. The third members are stock gears. All you will need though is a center pin for the spider gears. I kept breaking those on my truck and destroying the gears in the process. The pin is like $12 at the dealer. Let me know.