toyota

bajaboy

Reaction
Is anyone here familiar with Amplified Performance ? I'm looking for a good uniball kit for my 92 toyota , it seems like their kit only runs a uni on the upper arm , Is ther a reason why they don't do both ? I think Total Chaos goes uni on both upper and lower , true ?

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Just to let you know their kit that they say gets 19" of travel really gets 15.5" with a 2.5 coilover. I have measured it first hand on their frame. Measure from the hub not the top of the tire :)

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

cleartoy

Reaction
I think baja boy is talking about the basic kit. Yes, it uses uni ball upper and stock ball joint lower.

The kit Austin is talking about is their top of the line VERTICAL uni ball kit. For $9000 you too can have it on your truck!~

TC has horizontal uniballs upper and lower on their kit. Im told it is very nice! It is not as nice as the $9000 kit from Amplified, but it costs just under 1/3 of the cost........how fast ya wanna go\spend?

85 Toyota xtracab 4x4(for sale)
94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

Attachments

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
$9000 for that! Free road-hums to and from the desert better come with that kit for 9000!!

Kris

geoff

Reaction
thats crazy if someone is willing to spend 9k. Thats really really crazy. Considering that its well made and has a spindle and everything thats nice, but 9k is crazy. I can see maybe 4k but to each his own... i dont think they plan on selling too many of those kits. Unless lottery winner start getting into desert racing how can people even expect to sell stuff at the inflated prices weve all seen? Look at muscle cars or circle track cars, thats reasonable pricing.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams." -- Willy Wonka

jeff

Reaction
Is that with or without Deaver rear springs? :)

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
9K on a Toyota? Thats more than the price of the truck! :)

See ya in the dirt!

Just4Fun

Reaction
Ya 9k, Id expect a full tube front end with center out arms. And if i won the lotto there is no way id be driving a toyota. More or less, like a street legal trophy truck.
Jason
P.M. Fabrication

bajaboy

Reaction
How much does the Weldtec kit run with coilovers ? what kind of travel we talking about ?

Bajaboy