TR17: Firin' on all eight! Webisode #4 up!-Carl doesn't win this one!

mx-files

Reaction
Hi gang!

Just to let you know the 4th installment of Firin' on all eight! is up! Unlimited 2 from Sunday at Elsinore...(Not a good race for the TR17 crew and their driver.)

http://www.teamrenezeder.com/webisode4.shtml

We had a great time at the final Primm race and will have some nice stuff to include in future webisodes!

Congrats to Carl, his crew and all the other drivers out there who put on a helluva show Saturday and Sunday!

Best,

Todd

824 Dad

Reaction
So Todd...you were out at Primm and didn't stop by and say hey to the Ricky James gang????

maybe we can hook up at the next event, i'm trying to get DB there.

450grl

Reaction
Website
www.wellerracing.com
Loved it!! I like that you guys play your in-car mics.....I don't know if we could get away with that when I drive....it would sound like "That BLEEP BLEEEP BLEEEPIN' tried to spin me out - what the BLEEEP?" and "Why the BLEEEEP can't people BLEEEEP'N drive in a straight BLEEEEP'n line? I mean what the BLEEEEP?" and my all time favorite "Jason, if you BLEEEEP'n think you can BLEEEEEPity BLEEEP drive this Rhino any BLEEEEEP'n faster, YOU BLEEEEEP'n drive it!!" :)

Keep up the good work guys.....!!! :)

mx-files

Reaction
So Todd...you were out at Primm and didn't stop by and say hey to the Ricky James gang????

maybe we can hook up at the next event, i'm trying to get DB there.

Sorry, we had our hands full that weekend! It will be great to get DB to the next race. Should be easy for him if he's not busy doing somethin' else. He'll dig it!