track in middle of desert

glamiskid395

Reaction
looks like a pretty nice track. about 2 miles wide

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
yea there was a thread on here a long time ago about it do a search or wait for some answers...
as soon as i read the title i knew what you were gunna say and where the track was...

Mumzy

Reaction
yea there was a thread on here a long time ago about it do a search or wait for some answers...
as soon as i read the title i knew what you were gunna say and where the track was...
I was thinking the same thing .....Holtville...just east of old airport.

baja619

Reaction
i too immediately knew what the thread title was calling for.

Travisfab

Reaction
That's just about too awesome to not be utilized. Is it BLM land or private?

baja619

Reaction
I dont buy that Fly. If that is the case, what is with the multiple motocross style land rush starting areas?

FlyHiFlyLo

Ace Mechanic
Reaction
I dont buy that Fly. If that is the case, what is with the multiple motocross style land rush starting areas?
Haven't you ever seen a land rush tank battle? That airfield sure looks hammered... Looks like at one time it was quite the field. See all the barricks that have been leveled?

baja619

Reaction
Yeah the airfield has been torn up for decades. I used to go to the SCCA races out their with my pops and his buddy when I was younger. I would cruise around all day trying to find underground bunkers and stuff. Nothing left accept for rusted metal and concrete foundations.

randy s

Reaction
i think a drunk mexican guy stole a tractor and that's how it got that way. it ain't a track at all.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
i think a drunk mexican guy stole a tractor and that's how it got that way. it ain't a track at all.
This is the best theory I've heard so far!!!

racer56

Reaction
That is the top secret Trophylite test track the Scaronis built. It's in Matt's backyard.