Tracking Baja at home

bajadreamer

Reaction
Does anyone know if tracking online will be available this year? And if so will a link be posted on RDC?
I've been looking on here and I see a lot about this new Stella thing but haven't seen anything about a link for us at home but I could have missed it

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
non of the seem to work for me.. :mad::mad::mad:

JDDurfey

Reaction
I am having the same problem. I don't understand how the Anube page works. Do I have to log in? There is a button up in the right corner to "start" and then it is asking for log in and password.

cupnut

Reaction
Does anyone actual see any tracking info being displayed? I can't see anyone that has any data being shown on either site.

Old Uncle Larry

Reaction
Nothing here also no tracking or Weatherman! Any info would be appreciated! Is anyone getting anything?

JDDurfey

Reaction
Hopefully they figure it out. Sucks for the fans at home. I didn't pay for the SCORE PPV because I am at work and can't sit here at my computer watching it, but I can listen to Weatherboy as I work around the shop on my phone and check in on the tracking from time to time.

DEZERT DUCK

Reaction
I am set up and ready to go, yes my $6.00 i paid to watch yesterday is still allowing me to watch today, definitely worth it

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
Does anyone actual see any tracking info being displayed? I can't see anyone that has any data being shown on either site.
the spot tracker is working but NOT showing all racers..but its better than nothing..

JDDurfey

Reaction
I had Weatherman for a couple of seconds, and then POOF, it was gone

Fourstroker

Reaction
The tracking is working. You can only track 1 class at a time but it works. The replay function is kind of cool

Fourstroker

Reaction
Weatherman working for me now