Tracking International Is SICK!!!!!!

D.L.C.

Reaction
I cant see any reason that T.I. isnt the bigest deal in off road coverage....

this is so sick you can be there the whole day and now you can watch the races LIVE as well...... I LOVE IT!!!!! ...........

Oh and did I mention you can chat live with anyone else watching the race on Tracing International, even the man behind the camera and the person doing the pit comentary.

if you havent seen this yet I suggest you check it out, make an account and log on, you wont be sorry.....

I wish I could be involved with this movement.... its Next Generation Stuff .......

T.I. hit me up ..... lol

D.L.C.

Reaction
What does everyone else think about this T.I. coverage?

M_Solms

Reaction
I'm sure it is great but after making a account and responding to the e-mail it won't let me log on so I will just have to take your word for it.

D.L.C.

Reaction
I'm sure it is great but after making a account and responding to the e-mail it won't let me log on so I will just have to take your word for it.

aww man no way ... that sucks
i have made 2 accounts now and loged in right away both times
my girl made one too and watched from work right away

D.L.C.

Reaction
T.I. will have more LIVE coverage tomorrow from Lake Elsinore .... I think starting at 4pm??
check it out .... its bad ass!!!!

RB Components

Reaction

Thanks everyone for checking out TI yesterday. We will be Live AGAIN TODAY at 4 PM. Check it out.
http://www.trackinginternational.com/live-chat/

4 PM: Pit action
5 PM: Race action

BedoJ

Reaction
actually, quite disappointed, myself. i missed last nights race, logged on today to watch the TK's. but when they finally started covering the actual racing, the Tk's had already raced. too much time in the bully dog pits. then when the utv's started, had the wrong settings, kept freezing up all during that race. i waited all day and kept checking in, and sat in front of the computer almost 2 hours watching them talk to bully dog. shameful......................

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
it is hard to hear the announcer.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I wish they had an audio adjuster on their video player so you could turn down the volume and turn up the RDC radio broadcast which is the announcer Jim....

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
GREAT JOB GUYS.
THE BROADCAST WAS VERY WELL DONE!
Lotta work to bring it, and it was a great show.

Peace
S.

ProComm Radios

Reaction
Thank you everyone for the support and tunning in.

We are going to work with Lucas and other promoters for future events to bring a live audio feed and camera production. Our show will continue to get better each race.

Some requests:
Audio Adjuster.....No problem we can work on this

We would like feedback from this weekends show........good, bad and suggestions

This weekend we will have Tracking live from Cabo and the Bisbees fishing tournament.

RB

BedoJ

Reaction
As stated before, less pit talk when racing is going on. You guys completely missed the TK's on Sunday. Bad move IMO. Very bad.

RC Pro 1

Reaction
Thank you everyone for the support and tunning in.

We are going to work with Lucas and other promoters for future events to bring a live audio feed and camera production. Our show will continue to get better each race.

Some requests:
Audio Adjuster.....No problem we can work on this

We would like feedback from this weekends show........good, bad and suggestions

This weekend we will have Tracking live from Cabo and the Bisbees fishing tournament.

RB

I emailed TI several months back through the website but never got a reply does anyone check those?