Tracking International Live Web ? Pros/Cons

ProLite13

Pros/Cons? What's everyone think about TI's coverage for the Paris Torc race? Is this for Traxxas only?

As a fan this coverage was exciting and informative, I saw alot of value in the all day race coverage. Marketed correctly this is huge for our sport plus it's ton's of additional exposure for sponsors.

I think it's the future for sure!:cool:

PROS/CONS???

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
... they have GREAT business men behind it all ... and that is key!!! ... they know what they are doing ...and... they know how to attract sponsor money!!

my hat goes off to all the guys over at TI for keeping it professional!!... there arn't too many people out there who could pull an operation like this off

D4D

It is a great media source as it allows those not able to attend races some live coverage and even if there is live coverage of an event their coverage is different. It gives everyone some behind the scenes views that most general race fans maybe would never see. And then after the weekend is over the footage lives on and can be watched anytime and that is maybe the biggest value.
In another thread somewhere on here it was mentioned the amount of hits that the Ken Block video has recieved, while TI is not getting that number of hits it does clearly show that web coverage is quickly becoming the future and for advertisers it is a good thing as banners, pop ups and all that sort of stuff can be done giving the viewer an immediate call to action.
Starting with Elsinore TI will be at the Lucas races and they also do BITD and no it is not only a Traxxas deal.

philsmike

The live online broadcast for Perris was incredible, and it will only get better with every race.

We were in the stands at Perris watching the race in person and with my laptop, and the coverage of the action was quite good.

The roaming reports thru out the weekend in the pits and the crowd was something the was informative and another way to get the team's partners more exposure. The national coverage has to somehow improve upon that.

I realize with a one hour show and 3 races to cover, time is limited, but the side stories improves the entertainiment quality.

ProLite13

Glad to hear this is not a Traxxas only deal and that TI will be at Elsinore LORRS race.:D

I can't believe that there is not much of a buzz about this yet.

Everyone except for me in Az. must have been at the races.

It will gain momentum I'm sure.

announcer dude

Leg Rider
prolite13 and everyone else

thanks for the comments we plan to even make it better then perris
i here we get to bring you main events all classes
during race text us i will answer question for u live
just like philsmike said we need to get this out.
the website is made for fans, racers and dont forget sponsers.
we know most of u are short course people but on the web
we have alot from baja 500 along with bj baldwin burnout.
and dont forget vegas to reno coverage all three days.

see everyone at elsinore thanks george antill/commentator TI

ps gunslinnger thanks

JoeyD23

I think its awesome!! We try to be at so many races but it is impossible to make them all...TI is giving us the ability to still follow a long and see the awesome events!

450grl

I loved the broadcast - even if it WAS responsible for me getting NOTHING done over the weekend! LOL!! I loved the chat feature - it's fun talking to everyone and chatting with people I haven't talk to in a while! I think this will grow by leaps and bounds!

Bridges

Senior Replay
Tracking International Live Web ? Pros!

I loved the broadcast - even if it WAS responsible for me getting NOTHING done over the weekend! LOL!! I loved the chat feature - it's fun talking to everyone and chatting with people I haven't talk to in a while! I think this will grow by leaps and bounds!
Corry "this is precisely" why we bring it to you!
We know it's your passion and desire to be there even when you can't. That's why we're there for you! That is what technology is all about! Even if you were there at the race(s) lovin' all the action it is meant to be like your minds "wish list" recorder of things you would like to see but don't have the time to ask, see or do. Now you won't miss anything and it will be ready to view and inform when you get home and have the time! and it goes on and on. This is really only the beginning. We have much much more in store!

When you can ask a question to "someone" (us/TI) on the other end "LIVE" and tell them (us) to point the camera at..., go get an interview with..., ask a tech tip, do a shout out and actually get an answer in real time... This is where it's at, this is TODAY'S information and "Racer-tainment" and IT'S FOR YOU!

don't forget to advertise!
we know your clients are WATCHING;)
Scott