Trail glow HIDs

Polarcub

Reaction
Just wanted to let you all know if your going to get lights from Trail Glow paul has inventory of 7 and 9 inch lights and is selling only to class 9 and 7s until the 1st of may. Make sure you let him know your a class 9 or 7s when you order.

Jeremy

Johnson954

Reaction
are there different beams? pencil, driving, etc.?

Polarcub

Reaction
are there different beams? pencil, driving, etc.?
The beam pattern would probably be closer to a driving pattern, as of right now there is no difference in patterns available. Two will put out a nice spread and good distance depending on mounting location. We ran the 7" lights last season and have been very happy with them. The only issue we had was distance due to being mounted low on the nose. W eare adding a light bar this year with 4 on top.
I also run the 7" on my bronco and again no issues with them. In hindsight I wish I would have gone with the 9" though.

Uncle bon also runs them on his Truck with no problems.

Jeremy

TutTech

Reaction
We will be adding a pair of the 9" lights on our car to help my wife see better as well.
My wife placed an order with him back at last race already to make sure she had them.
We are getting the 9" to put on our top light bar and Paul from Trail Glow said that he can have the lens cut with "fluting" on it to spread your beam more. That is what we are going to do to ours.

Awesome price and really great people to deal with. Plus Paul the owner is out at the MORE races, at tech and supporting the racers.

My wife Pepper also had his light up number panels added to our car and we really love them.
For safety and for being able to go through start finish quickly, tech etc. the new light up number panels can not be beat. Plus you can flip a switch on the Inverter on the panels and they flash to warn people your broke down or in trouble etc. or for your chase crew to find you out in the desert in the dark.
Just ask ART he was able to find his son quickly in there car because of the light up panels.

Anyways good luck to you all and see you all at the race.

07FJRog

Reaction
I really like the lit numbers.

Rog

FCORR

Reaction
Paul from Trail Glow said that he can have the lens cut with "fluting" on it to spread your beam more. That is what we are going to do to ours.
On our 1450 truck we run 4 - 9" lights on a rack up top, and 4 - 7" lights on the bumper, he added the fluting to all 4 lights on the bumper as well as put amber lenses in 2 of the bumper lights, it really helped with the dust and helped provide good coverage of light.....

mrmatt

Reaction
Paul is awesome and the Trailglow lights are top notch IMO. The lighted number panels are also a great deal. They offer a big saftey factor and look cool as heck too!

Remember..... Trailglow is offering up some incredible discounts on the panels and lights for the 9's and 7s. The deal is through May 1 so get in touch with him. He is offering an awesome bonus for us too. There is another thread here giving the breakdown of the bonus. PM me if you have any questions!

TutTech

Reaction
Ok I wanted to post back on this as Paul from TrailGlow personally deliverd my lights this weekend. He added the fluting like he talked about and a little something extra!
Check this out. Here is the 9 inch lights on my light bar making my car look like
some kind of Mars rover... :D:D

Here is a close up of the lens with the "fluting" and the something special, he added are logo!
:eek: That's awesome!

I am very impressed with TrailGlow!
Great products at the lowest prices I have found anywhere and great customer service. Bringing stuff to our house personally just to make sure we have them in time for the race and hooking us up with our logos on our lights! How Awesome.
I am so impressed and now I want all of our lights to match so I ordered new bottom TrailGlow lights with our logo also so we can run all TrailGlow HID lights with logos.
His lights are much lighter then the other lights I had before and are very white
and not so yellow as the older lights.

Plus Paul is re doing our side panels to include our logo and reversing the numbers
to make the entire panel stand out and look even better!
Man Paul just does not stop. I will have the new panels on soon and will post pics.

My wife and I are really happy customers to say the least. We can not tell you how much we appreciate all this extra effort Paul has done for us.
If you need anything or have questions etc. contact Paul with TrailGlow you will
not be sorry. Also you can see our car at tech to see the lights and side panels.
Also for the 9 and 7 class guys he is offering even more savings and special deals just for you
guys for the next race so check out the other topic or contact him.

I also agree the panels are both as much a safety factor as a fun factor.
;)

Thanks for looking and good luck at the race everyone.

oldman dirt

Reaction
want to sell your old trail glows?

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
Paul and his group are great nine car supporters.. my recent purchase went super smooth..we all need lights for the "Big Race" and again in July.

TutTech

Reaction
Sorry to say Oldman Dirt but my other pair of lights were not HIDs they were conversions
and they stopped working.

Contact Paul and see what he can do for you?
He may have something or some special etc. or way of you too working something out.
His prices are the best I have seen and his lights are great. Plus lighter than any other
HIDs I have had or seen.

http://www.trailglow.com/

Thanks and good luck to everyone at the next race.
:)

TutTech

Reaction
I just wanted to add to this topic about the quality of the lights.
They are much lighter then other HIDs as I can now lift my entire light bar with 4 lights by myself
and mount it myself without much trouble at all.

Here take a look at this photo showing the TrailGlow light bars brightness compared
to the more yellow and less bright lower HIDs.

Now you see why I had to order new lower lights for the car so we have only
the best lights and brightness possible for Pepper to see to race with in the coming up night races!
;) :)

Take care and good luck at the up coming race. Please stop by at tech
and check out the TrailGlow lights and panels on our car.
Thanks, Tut.

mrmatt

Reaction
The lights look awesome Tut! I am so glad your and Dave choose to share your experience with Trailglow on here.

He also took the time to drive to my house in Garden Grove on a Sunday to deliver my side panels! He takes a whole lot of care with his prouct and making sure us racers have a QUALITY part and a GREAT price.!

Oldman, please call him up. If you need his number pm me

Ok I wanted to post back on this as Paul from TrailGlow personally deliverd my lights this weekend. He added the fluting like he talked about and a little something extra!
Check this out. Here is the 9 inch lights on my light bar making my car look like
some kind of Mars rover... :D:D

Here is a close up of the lens with the "fluting" and the something special, he added are logo!
:eek: That's awesome!

I am very impressed with TrailGlow!
Great products at the lowest prices I have found anywhere and great customer service. Bringing stuff to our house personally just to make sure we have them in time for the race and hooking us up with our logos on our lights! How Awesome.
I am so impressed and now I want all of our lights to match so I ordered new bottom TrailGlow lights with our logo also so we can run all TrailGlow HID lights with logos.
His lights are much lighter then the other lights I had before and are very white
and not so yellow as the older lights.

Plus Paul is re doing our side panels to include our logo and reversing the numbers
to make the entire panel stand out and look even better!
Man Paul just does not stop. I will have the new panels on soon and will post pics.

My wife and I are really happy customers to say the least. We can not tell you how much we appreciate all this extra effort Paul has done for us.
If you need anything or have questions etc. contact Paul with TrailGlow you will
not be sorry. Also you can see our car at tech to see the lights and side panels.
Also for the 9 and 7 class guys he is offering even more savings and special deals just for you
guys for the next race so check out the other topic or contact him.

I also agree the panels are both as much a safety factor as a fun factor.
;)

Thanks for looking and good luck at the race everyone.
Paul and his group are great nine car supporters.. my recent purchase went super smooth..we all need lights for the "Big Race" and again in July.

Johnson954

Reaction
We'll be rockin' some Trailglow HID's in May...ordered mine today!

Polarcub

Reaction
Tut the lights and panels look great, i ma bumme dI wont be out there with Matt and Gary for this one. Johnson 954 you will be very happy with them. Pual is awesome and the Kaveman Team is very happy to be part of team Trail glow.
Jeremy

TutTech

Reaction
His prices are on his site.
$295.00 for a pair.

He is running a special for the 9 cars so contact him asap as the deal ends I believe today for the 9 guys.
But his price can not be beat. I even tried to do the conversion HID kits on some normal lights and it still comes out higher priced then his prices for a pair of them.
Contact TrailGlow and see what he can do for you?

There great and I just talked to my brother Mike and he is getting a pair for his 9 car also.
Thanks for all the help and that awesome front end you did for him by the way. Outstanding work. ;)
Plus totally cool of you to help him and give him advice etc. too, Thank you.

PolarCub that is a bummer as it is such a long race they can so use your help.
But they are troopers and will make it happen.
If they need anything they are welcome to pull into our pits of course and get help
for anything.
Pepper and I will be watching for them and chearing them on the entire race.

doug969

Reaction
Thanks for the info and will check it out. Mike is a great guy and hope he does well in a few weeks.

mrmatt

Reaction
His prices are on his site.
$295.00 for a pair.

He is running a special for the 9 cars so contact him asap as the deal ends I believe today for the 9 guys.
But his price can not be beat. I even tried to do the conversion HID kits on some normal lights and it still comes out higher priced then his prices for a pair of them.
Contact TrailGlow and see what he can do for you?

There great and I just talked to my brother Mike and he is getting a pair for his 9 car also.
Thanks for all the help and that awesome front end you did for him by the way. Outstanding work. ;)
Plus totally cool of you to help him and give him advice etc. too, Thank you.

PolarCub that is a bummer as it is such a long race they can so use your help.
But they are troopers and will make it happen.
If they need anything they are welcome to pull into our pits of course and get help
for anything.
Pepper and I will be watching for them and chearing them on the entire race.
I am looking forward to hanging out with you guys as usual!
I am glad Mike is going to be racing. This is really going to be a swinging event!

Are you racing Doug?