• Forum membership has its advantages....

On Topic Trail ready Beadlock wheel straightening

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
I purchased some trail ready Beadlock wheels at the leduc swapmeet and didn't notice one of the wheels had a note stating it was bent. I don't know how much or anything about it but trail ready said they can generally be straightened. Is there any one in Southern California that does this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Called him, deffiantely seems like he knows his stuff. Also an off road guy the runs a Baja pit he said. So he's seen some stuff. That's Bryan.

He said he rarely sees trail ready wheels bend and if I was the original owner trail ready would replace it which I noticed on their website.

I guess I'll take the tire off and throw it on an axel to see if I can see where it's bent and how badly.

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
GG, if you have to go direct to trail ready, the boss there is way cool. I see him a lot.

Yeah, ppl I have been emailing back and forth seem really cool over there at Trail ready. I just wish they'd honor the warranty program on used wheels because that would be rad and it sounds like I'd be able to get a new wheel since this one is apparently bent

Do you know who you bought it from at the swap meet?

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Do you know who you bought it from at the swap meet?
Yes, I do but they got it off a truck they bought and have a different wheel sponsor.

My fault for not inspecting better I guess. If Carlos at us wheel can fix it, it looks like it's only $90. We will see. Live and learn. They were a very good deal.

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Just took the tire and wheel that had the note on it to best for less tires in Temecula and they put it on the wheel balancer and it's ever so slightly bent.

Big relief, it's still usable and i don't have to take a day off to visit Carlos at us wheel.

Carlos is who trail ready recommended as well by the way.