Trailer

Motorider

Reaction
Does anyone know where I can rent a trailer to haul my truck down to the dez. Truck is under 3000lbs. but I need the trailer to have trailer brakes. I know that U-Haul rents them, but no brakes.
Pat

Motorider

Reaction
Since I was unable to get any response from anyone, I will let anyone else who is interested know what I found out. United Rentals seemed to be the cheapest, $45/day, but you better make sure that you are there BEFORE 5:00 pm, as I found out, if you see the guys closing the gate, even if you have a reservation, it means squat. So I headed over to U-Haul, the second cheapest, at $49.99/day. All the car trailers seemed to have hydraulic surge brakes, which actually worked ok. I wouldn't put them on a trailer I own, but not bad. I towed the truck down to Gordons and back, and it did well behind a 3/4 ton chevy. All the car trailers that had electric brakes, were somewhere around $300/ 7 days. Attached is a picture of the scene that almost caused several accidents infront of my house. It is amazing that people will just slam on their brakes!
On another note, anyone going down to glamis over easter weekend? I am going to try to go on friday.

Attachments

BeevDawg

Reaction
I think i might be there in a primered 91 toyota with full glass and a 6 inch lift with tube bumpers front and back, i havent been able to make it to the dez this whole season, what a bust

i got a bug, its tight