Transformers 2

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
If you don't want to know anything about the movie, get out now!

This is your last chance.

Just saw Transformers: Revenge of the fallen

Wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. A little too long when there's a full hour or more of robots fighting. But that's to be expected of a Michael Bay movie. Great special effects.

Megan Fox wearing white pants a running in slow-mo is a win. ;)

And of course the signature shots of Michael Bay which are kind of fun to look out for.
A helicopter flying at sunset in slow-mo----CHECK

Slow Pan circling around actors looking up at their faces in slow-mo---CHECK

Over use of slow-mo---CHECK!

Inability to have a wide shot when needed.----Check

But overall still an entertaining movie with much more dialog for the other actors than the previous movie.

Last edited by a moderator:

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
You & josh double date??wadr

randy s

Reaction
If you don't want to know anything about the movie, get out now!

This is your last chance.

?

Just saw Transformers: Revenge of the fallen

Wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. A little too long when there's a full hour or more of robots fighting. But that's to be expected of a Michael Bay movie. Great special effects.

Megan Fox wearing white pants a running in slow-mo is a win. ;)

And of course the signature shots of Michael Bay which are kind of fun to look out for.
A helicopter flying at sunset in slow-mo----CHECK

Slow Pan circling around actors looking up at their faces in slow-mo---CHECK

Over use of slow-mo---CHECK!

Inability to have a wide shot when needed.----Check

But overall still an entertaining movie with much more dialog for the other actors than the previous movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyx2dHAguuU
oh man, you ruined it for me...........why did'nt you warn us that you were gonna critique the movie? wow mike....ja ja ja ja ja.....so was it any good?

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
We might go see it in IMAX

and thanks for the warning on WTAR mike...jajaja, you didn't spill too much though

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
oh man, you ruined it for me...........why did'nt you warn us that you were gonna critique the movie? wow mike....ja ja ja ja ja.....so was it any good?
Was gonna wait for more people to see it before I give my full breakdown. :)

tool46n2

Reaction
loved it! took my daughter and wife. my daughter almost cried in one part.

racechase01

Reaction
Saw it this afternoon and it was good. A movie about with Megan Fox in skimpy shorts working on a chopper, whats not to like. Oh ya, the robot stuff was good to.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
saw it a few days ago really liked it.
Going tomorrow with my dad to watch it in IMAX

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
i saw it last night, it was pretty sweet i liked it, megan fox alone is worth the price of admission:D

randy s

Reaction
loved it! took my daughter and wife. my daughter almost cried in one part.
yep. that's my attitude as well. anything to make kids cry can't be all bad.

zetapsi827

Reaction
wasn't too bad. could've done without the bad jokes though. robot girl is HAWT.

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
is a gooo one...

i think the jokes made the beginning of the movie! cant wait to buy it on dvd!

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Saw it. liked it a lot. only real shocker was leaving the theater 3 hours later!

TauMau

Reaction
You all liked it??? I thought it was overdone and full of cliches/cheap points. IMO they used Megan Fox as a sex figure way too much rather than a functional character with human qualities. The funniest part was the robot getting freaky on her leg though.

And did anyone else notice the giant transition between the effectiveness of human weapons on the robots compared to the first one? In this one it seemed like for the most part the humans were very self sufficient in defending themselves against the Decepticon...the first one was like Chuck Norris with a nerf gun...they had the skill just not the firepower to back it. And since when did Megatron become so weak? About halfway through the movie, Optimus Prime was almost able to take him and two others at the same time. The first one Megatron stomped all over O.P. in their head to head fights.

Am I looking too far into it? Only reason I saw it was because I planned to sneak into The Hangover after...which I did...and it f'ing rocked.