transmission rebuild

Crashbig

Reaction
Need to get a C6 rebuilt and haven't dealt with any transmission shops before, whos good and who should I run from. I'm in Escondido and it needs to be fairly close by as I only have first gear. thanks pete

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
Re: transmission rebuild

He's not close to Escondido but he is the best in mine and alot of other peoples eyes his name is Brian Wesland he owns Transwerks in Huntington Beach he does alot of off road racing trannys like camburgs,penhall,baker,campbell,baja shop,toyota of japans rally trannys, his number is 714-903-8008 tell him Mike from HK Motorsports said to call you!

Crashbig

Reaction

Ok I'll keep that as an option if I can get the transmission dropped over the weekend, got to love havin the truck parked in the street to work on it though, it also doesn't have to be a race shop the truck is a 1970 F-250, it is the tow truck for my nissan however so it will see some towing action. thanks Pete

UndercoverFab

Reaction

do you want a warranty with it? i`m not a transmission builder by trade but i can do it, cant give you one of those nationwide 12 month warrantys but it`ll work when you put it in and i could give ya 30 day warranty if you wanted, my only problem would be i havent moved yet and i wont be for another 3 weeks but if you could wait that long i could do it and probably alot more reasonably then any other shop.