Travis Pastrana is Racing The Mint

Pastrana is coming to the Mint! Been told he's racing Jones' back up TT. This should stir things up!

El Mamito USMC

this will be interesting... I need to plan for one of BITD races ...

martein

I wonder how JJ is going to feel after Pastrana does a backflip in his Gieser

crazyeye

My prediction is he will qualify top 5. But will break the truck in the race.

fusionoffroad

At the current level of BITD trophy truck drivers Travis will not brake the top 10. but with that being said he will bring media coverage with him. I can bet someone will get a bitchen video or two......

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
At the current level of BITD trophy truck drivers Travis will not brake the top 10. but with that being said he will bring media coverage with him. I can bet someone will get a bitchen video or two......
I agree, he is a great driver but if can break the top 5 against all the top drivers in our sport than we got a problem.

martein

I wouldn't bet against him breaking the top 10. He seems to have a supernatural talent to drive anything with wheels relatively well. He is an incredible motorcycle rider so his terrain reading ability should help him a lot in the truck.

crazyeye

I wouldn't bet against him breaking the top 10. He seems to have a supernatural talent to drive anything with wheels relatively well. He is an incredible motorcycle rider so his terrain reading ability should help him a lot in the truck.
I totally agree with you, but he is an all out balls to the wall, maximum attack driver and he'll probably break the truck.

BajaFand

He will be surprisingly fast all the way until he crashes it. My guess is first half of the second lap. I'm excited to see him there and it's great that he's coming.

CJEFFERIES

He wont crash it. He is a great driver and those trucks work well and are tough. If he has a good codriver and some patience he will end up top 12 in class. Dont expect him to be top 20 oa qualifer but trust me when I say he is a great driver. Last time we saw him in an unlimited car he was 7 years younger. Im sure he has learned a thing or two and I wish him and the team the best of luck.

michael_loomis

Dirt bikes he had the potential to win but crashed too much. Same with rally cars. Hopefully the roundy round stuff gave him some experience with patience.

Good luck TP. Always been a fan. Ever since you and Metzger almost took each other out passing my noob ass at Carlsbad. Haha.