Travis Pastrana is Racing The Mint

spalind

Reaction
We'll see how much the time away from the dirt has affected him this weekend as he's back behind the wheel at 100 Acre Wood...against Block and Higgins it should be a good "warm-up"...

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
there are so many variables to a 400 mile race in that area. He can glean a lot of info from Bryce about terrain and obstacles.(can't recall if he has ever raced the Jean area). A win by any racer depends on the kind of day all the other racers have. I for won am looking forward to having the opportunity to watch the best US race of the year.

rusco

Reaction
Good banter. Any racer can go fast...it's the good ones that know when to lift! Can he run with the front runners? Probably. Will he know when to lift?? I will be more impressed if he finishes than if he goes fast for 1 lap and breaks. Regardless, this is good PR for the sport.

mexgamer

Reaction
Wait, this isn't Travis first time racing in a Trophy Truck, or is it? Hasn't he raced in Baja before?

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
Wait, this isn't Travis first time racing in a Trophy Truck, or is it? Hasn't he raced in Baja before?
He's raced one awhile back but I think it was a "Buck". Raced the 1000 in a class one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
He's raced one awhile back but I think it was a "Buck". Raced the 1000 in a class one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
He raced a standard HMS class 1 in the 2006 Baja 1000. Wound up on his lid in the race and the car burnt down due to a little lack of experience on TP's behalf and a lot of bad luck all at once.

Casey (cjefferies) was his navigator that day.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Hands down, the guy can drive and it's good for the sport. Watching him drive behind the wheel of an 800hp legit TT should be fun

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction

jiggyjay09

Reaction
Want to see him testing the TT. Hopefully not with same result as the 1 car during that race. But would only be a dent in the pocket on menzies. Hope he finishes top 10! Such a cool dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
I thought it was due to the 3 foot washout, just outside LA Bay?
More or less, being his first???? Situation like this, he forgot to kill the batteries (fuel pump) before he climbed out. Hence why the lights on the light bar were still on when the car was engulfed in fire