Travis Pastrana is Racing The Mint

Suhaib Kiani

Congratulations to Travis on knocking Dan off his 4th place pedestal (and congrats to Dan for an excellent finish)

Touche! Touche! Congrats across the house, the McMillans and Pastrana!
I think Dan is envious of Pastrana nevertheless! 4th will never be the same :)

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
I was stocked to see TP pull in 3rd. Amazing

How bad did Robby crash at Parker?
When we pulled up his truck was on its side right at the big tree in the wash that someone hits and causes a bottle up every year. I don't know where the crash started but I assume in that corner.

LRS1972

I was stocked to see TP pull in 3rd. Amazing

When we pulled up his truck was on its side right at the big tree in the wash that someone hits and causes a bottle up every year. I don't know where the crash started but I assume in that corner.
He was pitted next to us at Midway. He pulled in at some point and his crew began looking over the truck. It didn't look too bad for hitting a tree. They hung out for a while then got back in, fired it up and took off on the course from RM 90. I figured he was going to limp it back to Main. Then we saw him come screaming down the course at RM 27 which is close to Midway. Guess he jumped from RM 91 to RM 26ish. He was moving full speed and then turned off course and went straight down the pit access road. Guess he didn't want to be stuck there until 4 PM like the rest of us.