Traxxas FULL SIZE RC ProLite coming to Perris

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
Traxxas to "bring it" in CA. The worlds first fully functional PRO full size RC race car will be on display and demonstrated "live" in Perris.

Following up on its initial success in Crandon WI. the "full size" ProLite race truck will be unleashed once again this time in sunny California at the Perris Motor Speedway.
See:
http://www.youtube.com/traxxastorc#play/all/uploads-all/0/OSRp1dtjviU

Pro4 hellion and RC enthusiast Rick Huseman will once again be at the controls guiding the 350hp "ghost ship" over the whoops, doubles and rhythm sections of the very technical Perris Raceway course. "This is a blast" states Rick. "you can get lost in a race dream with this, it's as close as it gets to the real thing".

Much more than a gimmick the fully functional Pro Lite RC has proven itself and gained attention world wide for its innovation and potential for racing applications accross a multitude of motorsport endeavors. Look for the "future" of RC racing to come from the innovators at Traxxas. This is just the beginning!

Attachments

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
It could be the first full size RC "race truck", but by far not the first full sice RC vehicle. A car myself and a few friends built about 8 years ago is the first thing you will see on a YouTube search for "Full size RC car" - One of these days I will edit a better version of this and include the second car we built and crashed.

And I don't claim to be the first to build one, it's done all the time. But yeah a race truck converted to RC sounds fun... More impressive would be 5 to 10 of them on the track at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
QUOTE: And I don't claim to be the first to build one, it's done all the time. But yeah a race truck converted to RC sounds fun... More impressive would be 5 to 10 of them on the track at the same time.

Curtis you are VERY CLOSE to --- "getting warmer"
Since the airing many hats are looking to throw their expertise into the ring. That could very well bring about your suggested event.:eek: