Traxxas Slash

Bellvis

RDC Crypto
Website
www.HummerXClub.com
I installed the Novak 8.5 brushless setup today and holy monkey balls it is so much faster then the stock setup. I am running 7 cell 4600 Promatch nimhs and it really goes, I really want to try a 2 cell Lipo now.
So far no tires loosing a bead yet.

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Here is a picture of my slash.
explorer004.jpg

Looks good! minus the blue oval! :p

nickhead

RDC Crypto
Anyone grab a 1/16th 4wd Slash yet?

Just got mine today.. Jerry Whelchel came by KarTek with a couple regular Slash 2wd models, and one 4wd Slash VXL.. of course the "Jerry Whelchel Edition" in both models.. after having a quick look over both I had to have the VXL 4wd.. so I grabbed it and got off early.. a good start to a good weekend.:D So far its awesome, I took it to the park across the street and sent it through some easy jumps & bumps, and it took them like a champ.. I need to make a jump with some height.. I will let you all know after this weekend of abuse..!!:D:D BTW, Jerry brought them into KarTek because we are selling them now.. how much, I dunno, I took mine and ran.. HAPPY 4th to all you guys!! :D
NewSlashVXL001.jpg

NewSlashVXL002.jpg

NewSlashVXL003.jpg

Danco

RDC Crypto
HA HA Im kind surprised you haven't broken it yet.

-SLY

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Doesnt Focus Army do wraps?

Josh does some custom paint, just dont know if he sells it...

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
That rear tire is nothin... go look at the pic of my slash in the Win Stuff section... from last month or the month before... tire is twice that size! LOL

Ahhhh the agony of 3 cell lipo...