Traxxas Unlimited Desert Racer is FANTASTIC!!!

call-911

Reaction
Check it out.... Aside from the HPI Mini Trophy Truck that has been discontinued, this is by far the most realistic mass produced R/C desert racing model to have ever been created in my opinion. It's 1/7th scale and MSRP is going to be around $750-$800. I may need to thin my R/C herd a bit to cover the cost of this one!

Traxxas-Unlimited-Desert-Racer-Fox-side-1.jpg

Traxxas_Unlimited_Desert_Racer_Rear_detail_tires_0274.jpg

Traxxas_Unlimited_Desert_Racer_Front_suspension_0312.jpg

Traxxas_Unlimited_Desert_Racer_Rear_axle_0324.jpg

The Traxxas Unlimited Desert Racer Will Blow Your Mind - RC Car Action

RC Car Action

Chris Tobin

Reaction
It looks like a very cool truck!!! I don't think I can justify adding another RC to my stable, as they tend to just sit and collect dust after a short time...

sparkypyro

Reaction
Got mine the day they released it. Thing is rad. Have been running just 1 3 cell Lipo then yesterday took it to the school yard and ran it on 2, 3 cell Lipo’s and holly crap the thing is stupid fast. Crossed the entire school in line 3 seconds. Everyone should have one on their arsenal.

IMG_4572.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

call-911

Reaction
Awesome!!! I'll be getting one if they release a MacCachren or Baldwin edition. I can't add another $75 to the price tag to get a clear body after buying the truck.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Got mine the day they released it. Thing is rad. Have been running just 1 3 cell Lipo then yesterday took it to the school yard and ran it on 2, 3 cell Lipo’s and holly crap the thing is stupid fast. Crossed the entire school in line 3 seconds. Everyone should have one on their arsenal.

View attachment 190922

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app
I haven’t seen one in person yet, but I can picture how big it is now because I literally have that exact same TV tray in my house. Lol