• Forum membership has its advantages....

Traxxas Unlimited Desert Racer is FANTASTIC!!!

call-911

Chris Tobin

It looks like a very cool truck!!! I don't think I can justify adding another RC to my stable, as they tend to just sit and collect dust after a short time...

sparkypyro

Got mine the day they released it. Thing is rad. Have been running just 1 3 cell Lipo then yesterday took it to the school yard and ran it on 2, 3 cell Lipo’s and holly crap the thing is stupid fast. Crossed the entire school in line 3 seconds. Everyone should have one on their arsenal.

IMG_4572.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

call-911

Awesome!!! I'll be getting one if they release a MacCachren or Baldwin edition. I can't add another $75 to the price tag to get a clear body after buying the truck.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Got mine the day they released it. Thing is rad. Have been running just 1 3 cell Lipo then yesterday took it to the school yard and ran it on 2, 3 cell Lipo’s and holly crap the thing is stupid fast. Crossed the entire school in line 3 seconds. Everyone should have one on their arsenal.

View attachment 190922

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app
I haven’t seen one in person yet, but I can picture how big it is now because I literally have that exact same TV tray in my house. Lol