Trixie, the Twin Turbo Ranger

TT347Ford

Reaction
Got some Minor progress on the truck in-between helping Cantina Racing and Deathwish Racing. All this super awesome trophy truck stuff definitely lit a fire under my ass again.

Updated Tire Carrier for FODEEZ. Surprisingly that's the only thing I had to change to fit the big meats. Front clears everything by about an inch or more.

HOrBUFoh.jpg

New Race radio in the alumiduty.

ms3Bv5Dh.jpg

Fitting Glass is gonna be REAL interesting...

F3fOD9Yh.jpg

DDaIRDCh.jpg

Garage lookin real proper with all these sweet rigs stacked in there.

9VB4YAqh.jpg

Aa9pl5Dh.jpg

Lke02Cdh.jpg

SoddXvUh.jpg

6JrLWtLh.jpg

TT347Ford

Reaction
Worked on replacing the temp radiator lines with aluminum lines. Should add a small amount of cooling and be easier to package. This was the easy side and it took all day saturday to get it right. Now on to the front which is gonna suck. Basically the goal is to eliminate a bunch of the connectors and have a nice smooth flowing setup. going to use those rubber isolators between the two tubes and the little weld on hose clamp mounts to connect them to the frame.

1PpVHPBh.jpg

6gZ0vw9h.jpg

Made a new steering swinger because I noticed the driver side one was bent after the boulder incident. checked the sector shaft on the box to make sure I didnt twist that to, all good. 1/4" chromo cut out on my plasma table. One serious downside to the plasma table is it makes the metal super hard on the cuts (Way more so than cold rolled or A36), so drill bits and reamers do jack squat to clean up those holes.

hiBiBWRh.jpg

tDl989vh.jpg

Qn92tRjh.jpg

TT347Ford

Reaction
Had a flawless weekend out in Joshua tree! It was a great time, other than a minor mishap involving a Dodge driving where he should be and a blown 22re.

Motorhome Flossin! Finally got it back from the repair shop, no longer dumping oil out the back

NfyZ2eEh.jpg

O78ikeGh.jpg

Flexin on Foodeez

h9k7kuVh.jpg

ytdWAkhh.jpg

Found a sweet ass jump. Tom, Ren and I all took turns hitting it.

99vAxSGh.jpg

ysNnQTth.jpg

IkHV6HHh.jpg

hakjnoAh.jpg

Videos: